???Bonus Chapter???

August

We walked out for the school and Ava and all the girls went and got a room. Me and the boys went back to me and Ava's apartment and we got ready.

I slipped off my suit and took a ten minute shower. I added some moisturizer and slipped on my black sweats. I slipped hem up and put on a black shirt.

I slipped my things into my bag and threw the bag over my shoulder. Once I walked down the stairs everybody was packing their bags on the couch.

I slipped my mask into the side part on the bag and went into the kitchen. Everybody was now ready and I grabbed an apple from the bowl on the counter.

I turned to see the guys all looking at me. Me, Kirk, Chris, Trey, Mike, and now Lucas. We all headed out and piled into Mike's truck.

Me and Trey got in the back seat, Mike was driving with Chris in the passenger seat, and Lucas and Kirk was riding on the back of his truck.

I'm glad Mike had a black truck. We drove down the road and I looked over at Trey. He sighed and pushed his phone deep into his pocket.

"What's up," I asked him seeing a weird and disturbed look on his face. "Megan....she ugh," he started. "She just told me she missed her period."

My eyes widened at the news.

"Damn," I mumbled.

"You think ya ready ta be a fatha," I asked him.

"If she is pregnant than I'm just gone have to be ready.......I don't think I'll ever be able to prepare myself to be a father."

"Just start with a puppy first," I said thinking about June and how big he is.

"That's what me and Ava do, we act like June's a kid," I said.

"It's different wit a kid but you can get da feel of it wit a pet."

He nodded his head.

"Maybe we'll think about it, but we don't live together like you and Ava," he said.

"True," I mumbled. Mike parked the truck and we all loaded out. Once we all were out we all started to slip out masks on.

We all trudged down the road with our guns in hand just in case this fool tries something. We parked down the street this time so it'll be a surprise.

Once we got closer I spotted this nigga with a bag in his hand and he was looking down at his watch. He stuck his hands in his pockets and started rocking on his heels in the gravel on the ground.

"Y'all he right dea, but this gravel gone get us caught," I said.

"Lucas go walk up to him you got on regular clothes and he don't know you so just walk up to him and start a conversation. Some stupid crap about a car or something," Trey said.

"Aight let's hope dis works," he said handing Kirk his gun. He straightened out his shirt and we backed up so we wouldn't get caught.

Lucas pulled out his phone and started doing something but he was too far from us to see.

Lucas

I pulled out my phone and faked like I was calling someone.

"Man come on," I said into the phone catching his attention.

"I don't know where the hell I am," I said throwing up my hands.

I waited before speaking again like I was talking to someone else.