'He was hotter than a furnace' - Chapter Three

Okay so really quickly before we start I want to thank every single person who've read 'Only Fools...' so far, I've got some amazing comments and I just want to let you know that I'm taking everything everyone's said into consideration when writing my next chapters!!! Anyway, hope you like it! :)

Also this chapter is dedicated to Forcade for my amazing Story Ad, I'm sure it sent a lot of you here and you should all check her out if you're interested in a story ad!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I've spent the rest of the day with my common room friends and I'm having loads of fun. Everyone's so nice and normal!

There are thirty two girls in the dorm and they were all there today so I now know all of the girls from year twelve. It was totally not as scary as I thought it was going to be! There are give girls who are new and all of the rest were here last year. We chatted for a long time about all sorts of things: teachers, television, Zac Efron... you get the idea! Just typical girly stuff which I could definitely handle! Neither God nor Jesus were even mentioned which is great as I don't think I'm quite ready to start talking about that kind of thing yet. Some of the conversations we had were very informative, for instance:

"So what are the Year Twelve boys like then?" I asked, eager to find out more.

"There's definitely a broad mix!" Everyone laughed at this comment from a girl introduced to me as Lucy.

"That's for sure!" Sam (at least I think that's what her name was, it may have been Sally) agreed, "There was one incredibly hot boy who left last year and it's safe to say we'll all be sad to see him go!" There were mutterings after this comment which implied that a lot of people were also missing this hot guy!

"He sounds nice, what was his name?" Lily, another new girl, asked enthusiastically.

In unison, every girl in the room sighed "Alex!" Followed by laughter throughout the room at the longing everyone had for a good looking guy.

"Well you never know," I chirped in optimistically, "There could always be a total fitty whose moved to the sixth form this year! Isn't Justin Bieber looking for a new place to study?" This last comment was followed by a mixed response of some joyful screams and a few exaggerated throwing up sketches.

"Well," Sam/Sally leaned in to create the utmost suspense, "on induction day, I did see this one guy who was kind of gorgeous!" This comment led to a lot of excited squeals!

"What was his name?" Ruth asked with glee.

"Oh was it that guy with the hair?" Steph chirped in.

"I can't remember his name," Sam/Sally disappointed everyone with this fatal blow, "and I have no idea who this guy with the hair is Steph," there were laughs at this remark, "but I do remember that he was hotter than a furnace and I am so going to marry him some day!" This sparked a lot of laughs and a few dreamy sighs; I am going to have to get to know this guy!

All in all, we were getting on like a house on fire! Aside from the slight disagreement on Bieber, we all seemed very alike and agreeable. We all agreed to have dinner in the room tonight, apparently it was some sort of first night tradition, and carried on chatting through our pizza.

When a few people started drifting off to bed, I decided that it was probably time for me to check out my room. I'd been in there briefly to drop off my stuff but hadn't actually had a proper look. Before I went, I quickly asked who was I was sharing with. A girl whose name I remember as Rachel quickly owned up and we both headed off to our room.