Chapter Forty-Six

The ginger-haired professor stood at the back of the room while Slughorn taught a class of first years. The Weasley was thinking about what had happened over the holiday, she wanted to find the death eaters who had burnt down the Weasley household and make them pay but she knew that the Hogwarts students needed her so she couldn't go on her rampage just yet. 

As Slughorn dismissed the class Harry walked in with a book in his hand and headed straight for the professor at the front, May was going to stay but realised one of the students had left her pet. The oldest Weasley picked up the small lizard and began to run towards the girl. 

After May had done her good deed for the day she began the walk back to the classroom, it wasn't a long walk but she wanted to make it the longest she had ever done because she had a feeling what the pair she had left behind were talking about was private. 

May admire the halls of the school and thought back to her day as a student, suddenly the walls turned a cleaner colour and stood walking towards her were three girls and a boy. One girl had short brown hair and bright green eyes, this girl had a wide smile on her face as she wore her Griffindor quidditch uniform with pride and her arms swung around like she was describing something. The boy who stood next to her had his arm wrapped tightly around her waist and laughed as his head flew backwards, his scraggy brown hair hung over his face and his piercing blue eyes stared down at the girl wrapped in his arms. 

Over to the other side, there was a girl dressed in black that contrasted with her pale blonde hair that was tied into a high ponytail as she smiled. In the middle was a thin ginger girl who had bright green eyes, innocent and pure, her high cheekbones framed her face and her hourglass figure was covered by a Gryffindor quidditch uniform and a broom rested in her left hand. 

The broom was brand new and its delicate structure hadn't been ridden yet but this broom was going to be ridden many times by the girl holding it and whoever she passed it on to. The boy was Norman Hunt, the girl he was holding was Cora Appleby, the blonde was Darnia Malfoy and finally, the ginger girl filled with so much love was May Weasley.

May stared at the four people walking towards her until they began to fade away and she was left on her own. May remembered that time, it was her first quidditch game as captain and they were walking to the pitch to play against Hufflepuff they were laughing and talking about anything like they always did. 

May wished to still be in them years and she wished that they were all still friends.

May wished that Norman and Cora were still alive...