Chapter Sixty

May sat in her office when Ginny came running in with a smile on her face, "Harry's been spotted in Hogsmeade," May stood quickly and her chair screeched and fell backwards from the force "with Ron and Hermione." 

The two Weasleys ran to the room of requirements as fast as they could. Everyone stood in a circle around Harry, Hermione and Ron as they talked about finding a Horcrux. "Harry!" Ginny breathed as she froze and stared at the boy who lived. 

May walked in behind her and smiled at the trio, ran at them and wrapped them in a hug. May sighed as she held them, "I'm glad you three are safe," she sighed and when she stepped back a frown was on her face.

"what is it, professor?" Neville asked and May looked down at her black heels. 

May looked at Harry "Snape knows," she said, "he knows you were spotted in Hogsmeade, he's called all students to the hall."

Student after student, the hall was filled up with students standing in their houses, Snape stood at the front with the Carrows standing behind him and the other professors stood with the students. 

May stood next to Mcgonagall with the Gryffindors and Harry stood behind her disguised as a student. Once everyone was inside the headmaster began to speak, "Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you, it's come to my attention that earlier this evening Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade. Now, should anyone student or staff attempt to help mr Potter they will be punished in a manner consistent with their doings. Furthermore, anyone with knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty." 

May stared at the ground listening intently to the man, "Now then if anybody has any knowledge of Mr Potters's movements this evening I invite them to come forward," there was a long pause "Now!" silence filled the hall before Harry stepped forward and muffled voices filled the hall.

Harry glared at Snape, "It seems that despite your exhaustive defensive strategies you've got a bit of a security problem headmaster," he said as the doors opened and in walked what was left of the order, "how dare you stand where he stood! Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye and killed him! Tell them" 

Snape pulled out his wand but before he could point it at Harry, May had pushed him out of the way with her wand raised.