Mood Swings

A/N: This takes place on June 2, 2018 for those of you who want to keep up with how far along Y/N is in the pregnancy 

12 weeks 4 days

It didn't take you long to get settled into the small apartment in Berlin Mitte that you and Tom would be living out your next few weeks in. It was a studio that was decorated perfectly, but for two people, it was cramped. It was only 430 square feet (40 sqm) and, although you loved that Tom wanted you to be there and you wanted to be with him, you were becoming more and more annoyed with the lack of space in the past couple days. You weren't sure if it was the hormones from the growing baby inside you or if you really were just that irritable.

You woke up at 9am on a Saturday, your eyes barely adjusting to the light that was peering in through the large glass doors that were opposite your bed. You squinted as you rolled to your other side, seeing Tom's side of the bed empty and when you reached over to feel the white sheets, they were cold meaning that he'd been gone a while. You groaned, sitting up slowly and trying to avoid thinking about your constant nausea, which you were getting a lot better at controlling. You yawned as you flipped the covers back and stepped out of the bed onto the cold wood floors, a shiver running up your spine. You crossed your arms over your chest and made you way to the bathroom to brush your teeth, but you stopped when you saw a note taped to the mirror.

Got called in to work on a couple scenes today. Didn't want to wake you. I should be home this afternoon. I love you

You smiled slightly, your eyes watering a bit. You had been getting more and more emotional which your doctor said was completely normal, but you literally cried at everything. The tears began running down your cheeks and you didn't even know why. Tom had become accustomed to calling it "the crying thing" since it first started, but he didn't think it would get to the point where you cried about everything.

"What are you doing to me?" you whispered, placing your hand on your stomach and using the other to wipe the tears from your cheeks. After a quick shower to wake up, you took a seat on the soft white couch that was a few feet from the foot of the bed,. you put on Friends for some background noise while you scrolled aimlessly through your phone.

You spent first few hours of the day in the apartment, seeing as Tom was pretty adamant that you didn't explore the new city alone. The furthest he would let you go without him or a bodyguard was to the market on the corner, and you had to convince him to be okay with that. You understood why he was being so protective, this being a whole new place for the both of you, but it still made you angry when you thought about him treating you like a child, but yet again, you weren't sure if this was your feelings or the hormones talking.

After a lengthy marathon of Friends, you were in the middle of the episode when Chandler and Joey win the apartment when you heard the door behind you open, making you jump.

"Hello, love," Tom smiled as he walked in the door, placing a bag of take out on the counter.

"Hey babe! Oh, is that for me?" You said excitedly, eyeing the Chinese food logo on the side of the brown bag.

"Of course, I have to feed my two favorite people," he laughed, referring to you and the baby. You were turned around on the couch, watching him as he started pulling out the contents of the bag and putting the food on plates for the both of you and your mouth was watering. Aside from the constant mood swings, your appetite was a monster of its own. You ate a good bit before all this, in fact, that is one of the reasons Tom liked you in the first place. You didn't shy away from eating when he was around, but now, you ate probably double what Tom could, but he didn't mind. It meant that you and the baby were healthy and getting what you needed.