The Bump Starts to Show

A/N: This takes place on June 6, 2018 for those of you who want to keep up with how far along Y/N is in the pregnancy 

 13 weeks 1 day 

Tom had been working non-stop for the last week which you expected. He was only home at night and on Sundays when he was scheduled to only shoot half the day, but you knew that this would be the case, seeing as he is literally in every single scene. On days that Zendaya and Jacob didn't have to come in, they'd come over to the apartment to keep you company. Zendaya was over today and you were just hanging out on the couch, watching some reruns of The Office and you were bent down, spreading paint on your toe nails.

"I'm so glad there is another girl on location with us. I could never do this stuff with the guys," she laughed, rummaging through your polish bag.

"Right! When I'm back in London, Nikki and I have to have at least one day a week away from the guys to just shop and hang out without hearing about rugby or football," you respond, focusing hard on your pinky toe.

"What a good idea, we should totally hit up the shops. I need some new stuff!" she said, realization in her eyes.

"Yes, absolutely, I need to get out of this apartment," you chuckled, leaning back to wait for your feet to dry. While you were on the couch, you felt your phone vibrate on your leg, signalling that you had a call. Tom's picture lit up the front of your screen, making you grin and Zendaya rolled her eyes, a small grin on her face as well.

"You guys are so cute, its gross," she whispered as you picked up the phone, making you chuckle as you pressed the green button on the screen.

"Hello," you answered happily

"Hey darling, how is your day?" you heard his soft voice on the other line and he was seemingly shoving food in his mouth. You realized that it was around lunch time so he was probably in his trailer eating.

"Its good babe. I think Zendaya and I are going to go round to some shops. How is shooting?" you inquire back, wanting to know how his day is going as well.

"That should be fun, love. Shooting is fun, I'm working with Jake Gyllenhaal today and I'm kind of freaking out," he said seriously. You laughed, knowing how much of a fanboy Tom is for Jake.

"Well I am sure you'll do fantastic, like you always do " you coo, making Zendaya fake gag next to you. You shoo her away, trying to hold back a giggle.

"Thanks babe. You guys have fun. Text me where you're going, please?" Tom murmured as he shoved some more food in his mouth.

"I will. I love you,"

"I love you too." He responded, before hanging up the phone and allowing you to get ready to leave for the shops.

You went over to the closet to grab some jeans to change into. Zendaya sat on your bed as you stripped off your shorts and pulled the tight fabric up your legs. Once you got them over your butt, there was a problem.

Zendaya looked up from her phone when she heard you grunt slightly, trying to button the pants. You pushed your hips forward, jumping around slightly to see if it would help, but to no avail. As you groaned in frustration, her eyes widened, a metaphorical light bulb going on above her head.

"Oh my God," she said, her hand flying up over her mouth.

"What?" You inquired, your face heating up. Oh shit, she knows.

"You've totally gained a little weight since you've been here because you've been cooped up in this apartment. We need to get you out, girl," she sighed, her head shaking slightly.