Dealing with Paparazzi

A/N: This takes place on July 31st, 2018 for those of you who want to keep up with the pregnancy.

20 weeks, 6 days

Since the world found out you were pregnant a few weeks ago, you had been staying locked up in the apartment. Not by choice or out of fear, but just because that it where you felt most comfortable and you didn't have to deal with fans or paparazzi at your own home, but since Tom was heading out of the country again, you knew this was a new hurtle you'd have to face, but you weren't too worried.

Tom's next location for the movie was Prague, then Venice, and then it was off to New York. Two full months on location.

You thought about staying home, but two months without Tom being near you and the baby was worse than any scenario you could have come up with when dealing with the paps and you knew Tom wouldn't have it anyways. He wanted to be there for every step and eight weeks is a long time. 

You laid out all the clothes you were going to bring on the trip and organized them starting with the things you could wear right now to what you would be wearing 8 weeks from now when your baby went from the size of a banana to the size of a butternut squash.

Tom's clothes were already packed for him by you and his mother since he was so busy with the last few shoots they were doing at home. His suitcase lied on the floor of your shared room and yours layed empty beside it.

It was late in the evening when you heard the front door open and the shut, signalling that Tom was home from his long day. You heard him enter the bedroom behind you, and you were just about to turn and face him when you felt his strong arms reach around your waist, just above your baby bump.

"Hello, babies," he said softly, kissing your cheek and then moving his hand downward to rub on your extended middle.

"How was the last day of shoots?" you asked, leaning your head back so that it rested against him.

"It was good, we are all pretty excited for the new locations," he responded excitedly, or at least as excited as an exhausted man could sound, before retreating from you and crossing the roo. He began to discard his shirt followed by his dark wash jeans so that he could shower and you watched him as he did so. You folded the shirt you held in your hands absentmindedly as you watched his bare backside go to the drawers and pull out some clean boxers and some pajama pants. His eyes caught yours in the mirror and he smiled. "Like the view darling?" he snickered playfully, making you chuckle and turn your attention back to your clothes that were strewed out across the sheets.

By the time he was out of the shower, your suitcase was full and sitting next to his on the floor. You were sat on the bed, reading a Dr.Seuss book out loud. 

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere," you read, closing the book and rubbing your little hummingbird. Tom entered the room just as you finished and he was in his PJ bottoms with no shirt. Your eyes followed him as he e laid down beside you and you could smell his soap from there. You loved how he smelled after a shower.

"Ready for the trip tomorrow?" he asked, scooting closer to you and hugging your body from the side. His wet hair rubbed against you as he snuggled his head into your side and you laughed, but still tried to pry him off you.

"Tom! You're getting my shirt wet," you laughed, leaning away from him as he continued to dramatically snuggle into you.

"Never!" he declared before releasing you, only to pull you back to the center of the bed so that he was now hovering over you. Your swollen belly grazed his abs as he held himself up, a cheeky grin on his face. Your legs automatically raised so that they were around his waist and your hands held his forearms.