Awkward

~Joey's Pov~

Stacy and I were lying in bed, our fingers intertwined. The television was on, but what was on it didn't matter, the only thing that did matter was her.

"I love you," I said quietly, staring her in her eyes. she smiles at me, giving me a slight approving nod as I lean in to kiss her.

I deepen the kiss, slowly shifting my position from next to her to on top her her. I pull away from the passion-filled kiss for air, but also consent.

I look into her eyes once more and she nods again, signaling that I can go farther, and I do, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck.

"Joey," she moans quietly into my ear, I smile slightly, into the kisses. She moans my name again, a smirk now tugging at the side of my mouth.

"DUDE, WAKE UP!" Sawyer yells. "Dude, stop mentally frick-fracking Stacy and get up, it's rude. She made breakfast."

Why is he in here now? I lift my head slowly, moving the mouse to see one of Stacy's vlogs. Oh gosh, did I fall asleep like this?

Wait how did he know that I was, uh oh. I look down into my lap and notice that I have a very visible erection.

I look around to see Sawyer waiting, and Stacy behind him. He's still laughing and she's flushed red in embarrassment.

I lower my head and groan loudly in shame and embarrassment. I can't explain this.

"Stacy, I think he needs some alone time," Sawyer says, finally stopping the laughter and leading her into the kitchen.

~Stacy's Pov~

When I discovered Joey still asleep at his computer I decided to make breakfast for him and Sawyer, some eggs, turkey bacon and smoothies because I figured dada they both had similar tastes. When it was all done, Sawyer was already down, Joey still asleep at the computer.

I decided to wake him up do he wouldn't miss break. I tapped him on the shoulder and quietly called out his name.

He didn't respond though, he only smiled, which was awkward but I guess it's okay. I called his name again, nothing changed, that was when my eyes noticed something I wish they didn't.

"He's a deep sleeper," Sawyer said, coming up from behind and waking Joey in probably the most embarrassing way possible, not just for Joey, but for me too.

We decided to leave Joey and go into the kitchen, where Sawyer ate but I still couldn't wrap my head around the whole situation.

Sawyer thanked me for the food and began telling me a few things about Joey. Things I didn't know, or think about. I guess Joey does really love me, with some dedication too. I shouldn't shut him out.

Soon he comes into the kitchen, you can tell that he's showered and fall. He's too nervous to say anything, so I do. "Good Morning Joey," I say as if nothing happened and I hope that's how we can continue it.

"Good morning Stacy, Sawyer," he says sitting down next to me. I touch his hand and smile at him to let him know that it was okay. He slightly smiles back at me.

"Well, I'm out," Sawyer says getting up and putting his plate in the dishwasher. "Use protection," he calls right before he closes the door.

"Joey, you don't have to let me stay here, I'll be perfectly fine on my own. There is no way that this is gonna work out, plus this doesn't have anything to do with Sawyer and I don't want to be a burden to him. Page and Molly don't have enough room and," he cuts me off with a kiss, I pull away, not falling for his trap this time.

"That was amazing, but it's not gonna solve any of our problems." "Then let's move in together, in our own place, there'll be enough room for them and us."

"Joey, I don't know about that, we've only been in a "relationship" for just a day," I really don't want to impose, but he's not giving up. "Then it could just be as friends, two bedrooms, give me a chance."

"Fine," I say, giving in to his whims. He smiles, "People are gonna think this sudden change is really weird." "It's better than the truth," I sigh.