Start of Getting Better?

~Stacy's Pov~

'I don't know what just happened,' I thought to myself as I stepped out of for second time today. It felt different when Joey did those things to me...it felt, good. But I felt dirty after, but in a good way, like I wanted to do it more.

But Joey was probably right when he said that we need to wait, I haven't been feeling good recently, and that didn't really help, I guess I was trying to ignore the pain.

I came out of the bathroom to see Joey staring at me. "Hi?" I gleamed, attempting to catch his gaze. "Promise me you'll stop," he insinuated. "I'm trying, but I can't," I admit, rubbing my freshly bandaged arm nervously. "Yes you can," he says, pulling me to sit down next to him.

"I can't Joey," I say, tears coming up to my eyes as I think about all the things I said I'd never do that I've done. "How about this, you try your best to stay clean, if you make it the majority of the days before you make your decision, I'll reward you with something, but if you don't, then I won't" he says before laughing, leaving me confused.

"You looked through my purse, didn't you?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He looks down, I pout, but shake it away, it isn't like there was any money in there anyway. It doesn't matter now since we'll be living together anyway, it's gonna get worse that that.

"I think you should stay with me," he says, breaking the lengthy silence "I saw your messages and I don't want that to happen again. We can live by your rules, but you need to stay with me."

"I promise I'm not some creep that's gonna sneak into your room at night and watch you. We'll just be like housemates, but more into we're at the stage were most couples move in," he proposes, but I can't help but laugh at him. It doesn't seem serious, I feel like this is a game.

"Joey I don't want you to treat me like I'm your child, I'm not some kind of burden. I appreciate all your offers, but I'm gonna look for a new house of my own, but you can come live with me if you want to, just in case you decide to leave me one day I won't end up back where I was in the first place, I'll have " I explained, grabbing my purse and beginning to empty it. 

~Joey's Pov~

Her response shocked me, I didn't think that she'd give it to me so soon. I still wanted her to trust in me and the fact that I won't ever leave her, I wanted her to see that I loved her. But I guess it takes baby steps. I nod in response and power on my Macbook, taking the things she's layed out onto my bed. "You smoke? You don't ever smell like smoke...or alcohol or any of these things for that matter," I ask, opening the box of cigarettes to see how many of them were left." She shook her head, "They aren't mine, they're his...but I always take a lot of showers, there's always a lot of cleaning to be done when he comes around," she says looking into her lap and I regret asking. "Just take it all away, I don't want to think about it," she says, looking around the room. 

I take the things away and throw them into the rubbish bin in the corner of my room, making mental note to get completely rid of them later. I kiss her on the cheek and get up, "We'll be housemates soon, and then this will all be over and we can move on." She nods and gets up as well. "What do you want to do now?" I ask, following her down the stairs. She smiles at me and says, "Minecraft," very gleefully. 

We spent a couple hours playing various games of Minecraft, Skywars, Hide and Seek, MCSG, UHC, Survival and even built a couple cool things in Creative. We played until about 5:30 when I decided it was time for dinner. We decided we'd journey on down to Whole Foods and get something from there. We'd placed down our computers and got ready to leave, just as Sawyer bursts through the door, looking like he was being chased by some wild animal.