14 ~ Pain

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"IT'S TRUE I will bound to marry a girl next month. That's why I am here to..."

"For a bachelor party? Goddammit! Man! Let's get fucking wasted here!" Zyron aggressively call a waiter and order so many drinks.

Brooke shook his head then look at him with apologetic on his face. He doesn't know why but it feels like he's apologizing on him. For what reason then?

"Tell me that was a fucking lie, Montero!" Dwaye suddenly speak angrily. His jaw clenched. "We already finished talking 'bout this! What the fuck is in your mind?!"

"I fucking need her." Mariin na sambit ni Brooke. "You know that. We fucking talked about that. I was clueless before."

"Fuck it!" Halos mahawi ni Dwaye ang mga bote sa lamesa.

"Chill! What's going on? What are these brutes were talking about?" Zyron ask cluelessly. "Fucking tell us people!"

Drake watch his friends carefully. He's clueless, but it feels like the two were talking to Brooke's bride.

"I was so desperate to get married and she agreed. It is a marriage for convenience." Brooke explained. "She doesn't love me..."

"Because she fucking love someone else!" Dwaye pointed out madly.

"I know..." Brooke tilted his head down and play the bottles on the table. "I don't know what to do now..."

"So, the mighty and the wealthy Brooke Montero was looking for a woman to marry him for convenience?" Zyron gasped dramatically. "Babae pa talaga ang naging problema mo?" Napunta ang mata nito sa dance floor. "Go there. Choose and pick a woman to marry. Kung gusto mo ako na ang pipili ng papakasalan mo? Magaling ako diyan, Brooke!" Zyron stood up, ready to pick a woman from the dance floor. "You want a woman with big breast and pinkish nipples? Small waist? Round butt? Good in bed? Tell me what you prefer."

"Fucking sit down." Clane pulled Zyron arm. "You are not helping, Fuentes."

"I need to talk to her first." Brooke seems trying to be calm. "Give me some time."

"Let's stop this, Montero. I'm tired of all these lies." Dwaye stood up. "I need to cool down. Feel free to get everything you need. I'm leaving now."

Dwaye is literally left them with confusion. Nagpatuloy ang inuman nila nang hindi na napag-usapan pa ang kasal ni Brooke.

It doesn't bother him though. Brooke can easily find a woman to marry if the one he's bound to marry refused their marriage. Besides, it is just a marriage for convenience. It must be related on Brooke inheritance from his grandfather.

Lumipas ang ilang oras ay tinatamaan na siya ng alak. Naglalapitan na rin ang mga babae sa kanilang magkakaibigan. His friends were with women now, flirting and kissing each other. While he's avoiding the women who tried to get near him.

"Hey," It was Maisie, standing beside him, wearing a black bikini top showing her full cleavage and white high waist short shorts.

"Hey too," He greeted casually and drink on his last bottle. He would go to his suite and sleep after that last bottle.

Yumukod si Maisie sa harap niya kaya mas lalong lumitaw ang dibdib nito. Her top bikini is made up to cover her nips.