21 ~ Kiss

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

IT WAS a heart to heart talk with Drake since she get back. She did not expect that kind of talk with him especially that he was so drunk. He was so passionate in every words he said. She never see him like that before, only that night.

His every words was replying to her mind again and again that it kept her awake from the whole night. And when she woke up from the next day, his friends were on his house, talking, drinking some beers and food tripping.

They stopped from moving around when they spotted her walking down the stairs.

Drake stood up from where he was sitting and walk towards her. Alexza's heart beat crazily with his sudden movement.

"I did not expect that they will visit me. I can throw them away." Drake said smoothly.

Panandalian muna siyang napatitig sa binata na ang bait-bait ng pakikitungo sa kanya. Naaalala ba nito ang pag-uusap nila nung gabi?

"A-Ayos lang."

Tinignan niyang muli ang dalawang lalaki sa sala. One is Zyron and the other one is not familiar to her. Then his brother came out from kitchen area, holding a bucket of beer.

Her brother eyes darted on her and give him a warm smile.

"Come here, Alexza. Join us." Dwaye titled his head sideward then put down the beer on the center glass table of the living room.

Nakapagtataka na narito sa bahay ng binata ang kapatid niya? Akala niya ba may hindi pagkakaintindihan ang dalawa?

"I'll let you meet them." Drake held her hand and guided her to his friends.

Napakurap-kurap pa siya dahil sa ginawa nito pero mabilis din nakabawi nang tumayo ang dalawang lalaki mula sa inuupuan.

"Hi, Clane Altaraza here."

That deep baritone from a man who has an aura of power and authority introduce himself, trying to give her a friendly smile even she can sense that he was just forcing himself to smile at her.

Alexza shook Clane hand. "Alexza," And smile shyly. "Y-Your last name sounds familiar."

Zyron who's standing beside Clane suddenly cough. Then the men patiently waited for her to speak again, but she did not. She keep her mouth shut.

"Because they own the famous Villa Altaraza in Visayas." Zyron explain proudly after a while. "And Clane's currently the CEO of Altaraza's Hotels in Philippines."

"Thanks brute for introducing me," Clane patted Zyron's shoulder then he sat down shaking his head a bit.

"How about me? Do you still remember me?" Agresibong tanong ni Zyron. "Ako 'yung nakausap mo nung kahapon. Ako si Zyron." Dagdag pa nito na parang magdadrama kung hindi niya ito maaalala.

Alexza let out a short amusing laugh.

"Gago! Anong akala mo sa kapatid ko? Ulyanin?" Sikmat ni Dwaye at hinila paupo si Zyron.

"I still remember you, Zyron." Aniya at tipid na ngumiti.

Umupo siya sa sofa habang si Drake ay nakaupo sa arm rest ng inuupuan niya at tahimik lang.

"Sa gwapo kong 'to, dapat lang Alexza. Hirap na hirap ang mga ex girlfriends ko na kalimutan ang mukhang 'to, tapos ikaw?" Nag-drama ulit si Zyron.

"I'm not your ex naman."

Drake chuckle beside her and place his arm above the sofa. Halos maakbayan na siya. He's really in mood today.

"Zyron is not an actor by the way, Alexza." Dwaye speak smoothly and sip on his beer. "He's a black sheep on their family. The pain in the ass of Senator Fuentes."