29 ~ Promised

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

IT WAS one hot afternoon for her and Drake. It's tiring but very satisfying even if it's just a make out inside their bathroom. No sex or making love. She really admired how good he is in controlling himself even he was hard already. After his eating time for almost one hour they showered together and went outside their bedroom.

She can't even believe herself how she managed to stand there while Drake is between her thighs for almost one hour! Kaya habang naglalakad sila papasok sa hotel ay pakiramdam niya ay may gumagalaw pa rin sa pagkababae niya.

Alexza wrap her hand on Drake's arm possessively when they enter on the lobby and she saw all the female guests looking on their direction. The man look down on her, there's a smirk on his sexy lips.

"Don't look," she whisper, almost avoiding his gaze.

"Sayo lang ako titingin, Alexza." Anito at hindi nga nagtangkang lumingon sa mga guests kahit pa sa mga hotel staffs na bumabati sa kanila.

Sino ba naman kasi ang hindi mapapatingin sa gawi nila kung halos magkakasabay na naglalakad ang mga lalaking nag-gagwapuhan? And it seems like all of them are single, except to Drake because she's sure that Drake is hers. Go girl! Claim him!

"Enjoy your stay here, girls! See you around!" Zyron winked at the women who was giggling when he passes them.

He's holding Blake's small hand who just smile and waved at the guests. Nauuna ng bahagya ang dalawa maglakad sa kanila. Blake's also fresh from bath and he's wearing a baby blue polo long sleeve, it tucked-in on his khaki pants, plus his expensive belt and leather shoes. Almost same with Drake's outfit.

"Tangna feeling gwapo na naman si gago," She heard her brother said, they're walking behind them with Brooke and Clane.

"Papaalisin na nga 'yan ni Drake dito sa hotel." It was Brooke, she could hear the sarcasm on his voice.

"Why?" Clane emotionless tone makes her frown. That's his normal tone and she's still not use to it.

"Different women come and go to his room and it disturb the guests who's in the same floor at his. Maingay."

"Is that true?" She ask Drake. "Papaalisin mo na si Zyron dito sa Hotel?"

"I can't do that. I just need to talk to him 'bout his women."

"He's charming. Women likes him."

"He's a pro player, women shouldn't fall for him if..."

"...if they don't want to get hurt?" She pointed out.

"Yes," he simply said as they enter to the elevator.

"Go ahead, susunod kami." Wika ng Kuya Dwaye niya na hindi pumasok sa elevator kasama sina Brooke at Clane.

Sumara ang elevator na apat silang sakay. Si Zyron at Blake ang kasabay nila.

"Mommy, do I look handsome like daddy?"

Nakatingala sa kanya si Blake na nasa harap niya. She comb his hair with her palm and smile at him.

"Very handsome baby. Mas gwapo ka pa nga sa daddy mo, eh."

"Woah," Drake reacted, he's standing beside her. His hand is at the small of her back.