16

"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log.

"You can't." She states simply. "A Prince should marry a Princess, and I'm not a Princess so you can't marry me."

With a grunt he hops off the wood. "My mom said I can do whatever I want when I'm already crowned as King. And I want to marry you. Simple as that."

-

You groan wearily as you try to pull the strings of your unconscious state back to this messed up reality of life.

With your eyes still trying their best to peer open, you absentmindedly began to recall that dream you had.

Much to your disappointment it wasn't just a mere dream. More like a lost memory that had submerged from the grave of your forgotten conscious in order to hunt you in your sleep.

With pure reluctant motions, you stir exhaustedly in bed, faint mumbles escaping the dryness of your lips and throat. You debate wether it'd be best to abandon the comforts of your sleep or not.

A strong whiff of pancake and bacon takes over your senses soon followed by the embarrassing grumble coming from the pit of your abdomin.

You want to stay in bed. You really do. But the sweet lullaby of the grizzling goodness accompanied by the thought of sweet honey coated pancake you'd surely taste when downstairs had you internally groaning in agony.

You've already made up your mind.

First. Get yourself completely out of bed. Head downstairs and greet Lisa a good morning before chowing down the delicious breakfast she's cooked. Then come back up here to prepare yourself for Uni.

Maybe just a few more minu-

"Y/n I know you're awake now get your butt down here this instant!"

And that's your cue.

You pout. "Coming!"

~

Through thick tinted shades, he glances upwards towards the modern structure, his gaze scheming through the texture, firmness and the calmness of its surroundings.

Not bad at all. A perfect two story with a front and back yard. It's also the only building standing strong in the perimeters, the next house seemingly to be just a block away.

A hum of approval vibrates the width of his throat and he bows thankfully towards the man that was assigned to escort him here.

"I'll take it from here. You may leave."

The man bows dismissively before walking back to the vehicle and eventually hitting the road back to Deagu.

A slide of a card accompanied by a few beeps grants him the entrance to his deluxe and the door jerks open with a click.

Taehyung sweeps his hood off, slithering dark locks falling to cascade the delicates of his lids as he tosses his shades lazily to the side.

It's already been a week since he's returned back to Korea. Seven days of having sleep completely cut off from his schedule due to a quick family reunion.

As much as he dreaded the idea of having a few of his relatives fill the insides of the palace and properly welcoming him back to the country after seven long years, he's just glad that seven years and one week, is over.

I mean. The boy practically had to leave home at such a young age, study his butt off at a foreign country, and the least soothing gesture his family could offer him with an open heart is allow him to sleep for a full three days straight.

After closing the door shut behind him, he makes his way towards the livingroom, plops himself comfortable on a couch and allows his long lost friend sleep to engulf his exhausted body.

Now this is where the real vacation begins.

-

"Where is it." Lisa murmurs. " No...no."

The grip on your pen gradually tightens and you whip your attention to the girl laying flat on your bed with a magazine in her hold.

Her whines and mumbles are faint, yet they're still able to steer you away from the books laid out in front of you. You literally can't get anything to sink in inside your head no thanks to those little annoying squeaks coming out from her mouth.

"Could you read that thing silently please? Exams just around the corner and I don't want to fa-"

"It isn't here." She interferes your preaching before plopping herself up to face you, those pieces of papers clutched tightly in her grasp accompanied by a pout on her lips.

The girl sighs dramatically as she lays the magazine in her front before adding.

"It's already been a week since Prince Taehyung came back, and the joy's real but-"

You grimace at that specific name escaping her, a flashback drooling the tip of your mind but you push it back.

She sends you her all famous puppy dog eyes and you just stare blankly as you sink into your chair, awaiting for what she had to say next. Not that you had a choice anyway. She'd probably go on even if you choose to walk out on her.

And she sighs again.

"How on earth am I suppose to properly fangirl if the media's too selfish to reveal what he looks like!"