Karma's Time

" I . freaking . hate . morning . exercise . "

"Tell me about it..."

The scene changed to the students counting while they were in their P.E uniforms on the field.

"One ! two ! three ! " They counted in unison.

"Eh ?" Okano over heard their conversation. "But excessive made your body not only good looking ," she stretch her arm and smiled. "but fit too !"

Kimura frowned. "Easy for you to say , Okana-San."

Okajima looked like he had a light bulb moment , stretching his arm."Well there are always a way to make you skinny."

Meahara and Kimura looked over questionable. "And what's that ?"

"Easy !" He said , brightly. "We can get help through some little sexercis-" before he could finish the sentence , Meahara kneel him on the guts and he end up passing out on to the ground.

The scene flash to Korosensei who fanned himself with a daisy while he watched them contently , his teaching robe discarded for an unflattering guy teacher uniform.

"Ah , the sounds of exercise echoing across the field on a sunny afternoon. oh just how peaceful !"Korosensei said breezily as he watched the students practice stabbing the air while they counted like a well-oiled machine."if the students didn't have weapons in their hands , that is"

Welcome to Kunugigaoka Junior High School.

Karasuma was standing next to Korosensei dressed down in a shirt and tie with his hand on his waist. "practice swinging your knives from all eight directions. " Karasuma-sensei ordered while the students continued to count and strike the air in unison. "I'll be in charge of physical education from now on."

Korosensei's smile dimmed."That's makes me a little bit left out...."

"Didn't I tell you to make yourself scarce during this period?" Karasuma jerked his thumb behind him. "go and play in the sand box or something."

The scene cut to Korosensei was sobbing as he miserably started to build a sandcastle."You're so mean, Karasuma sensei."he whined while Karasuma looked unimpressed. "I'll have you know that my students happen to like my gym-classes !!"

"Yeah , right." Sugaya rebuked , sighing. "Your physical abilities are too far out there."

"Don't you remember what happened last time ?" Sugino added flatly.

the scene faded to white to show Korosensei standing in the middle of the field.

"Now , let's try jumping from side to side," Korosensei's voice echoed. "i'll show you how it's done, so watch and learn !"

He moved in a blur at superspeed , so fast it looked like there were three clones of him.

"Are you kidding meh ?!" Meahara, Sugino and Okajima shouted in unison.

"Once you get the hang of it, you can add in cat's cradles." the three clones of the teacher made three different cat cradled.

Meahara, Sugino and Okajima looked even more awestruck.

"damn , he's good !" they yelled.

the scene cut back to the class.

"He's in a class of his own." Nakamura said with a hint of admiration in her voice.

Sugino sighed. " I'd rather have a human P.E teacher, thanks."

"Nyah ?! " Korosensei sulk at the back ground , playing on the sand box , depressed.