Exquisite Pain

Back at the old campus , Korosensei was working at a March 20 to prep his students while they studied outside.

"Nurfufufufufufu. You got the basic down cold over the past semester , students." Korosensei said brightly while he tended to each student. " At this rare , I expect your grades on finals to shoot right up."

Nagisa glanced up. "Korosensei. Do you want us to make the top fifty this time too ?"

"No." Korosensei replied. " I was too focused on your total scores for midterms." He used a English flash card. "I've come to believe that each students should have a goal better suited to themselves." He said. "And that's why i've come up with the perfect target for our assassination classroom !"

Korosensei gradually slowed down , regaining the other student's attention.

Then he went behind Terasaka with the Naruto headband on. "D-Don't worry , Terasaka-kun ! You've got a shot at reaching it too !"

Terasaka groaned , narrowing his eyes.

Korosensei faced the front of the class. "Now then......As Shiro-San said when I lose a tentacles, I also lose speed."  He held up a gun and demonstrated. The tentacles flopped onto the ground making the students gasp. "As you can see , even one tentacles makes a difference."

A few students jumped at the noise.

"I can't keep up the quality of my images , and now there's a few child images mixed in." His speed was now reduced. A small Korosensei was sitting in the chair.

"So that's how images are reduced !"  Nagisa exclaimed.

"Lose one more , " Korosensei shot his lower tentacles. "and you get more child images with the parent images fretting about how to make ends meet." The class looked on in shock as a number of children Korosensei's were running by with two parents on the side trying to raise them on a low income.

"This had taken a rather heartbreaking turn...." Nagisa commented warily.

"Lose yet another !" Korosensei shot off another tentacles. " And now the father images has vanished, " The Korosensei family was shown watching the father walk out on them and into the city nightlife. "Leaving the mother image to raise the children of her own."

"Sheesh, that's rough !" Nagisa snapped.

Korosensei was back to normal a second later. "Each tentacles lost reduced my movements capability by approximately 10%." He lowered the gun and looked at then ominously. "Here's the deal : each students who receives a top score , either overall or in an individual subject , will have the right to destroy one tentacle."

All the students were now very interested.

"This is the final exam for our assassination classroom." Korosensei told them creepily. "Can you get any closer to 10billion yen prize ?" the students were all staring at him with wide eyes. "That , my students , is up to up you."

Nagisa gasped. "Korosensei....He started to smirk. "....really knows how to motivate us."

"Psst Nagisa-kun." 

"Hm ?" Nagisa looked over his shoulder , the view flashed up to Kayano who's pointed at a direction and Nakamura poking her head out behind a tree , like she was spying something or someone.

He glance between the bushes where Nakamura pointed. Curios , he moved the bushes out of his view and stuck his head out to a clear view. There was Karma , leaning under a tree and panting heavily. His hand trembled when he tried to hold the pen in his hand , squinting his eyes as he struggled to see the sentence.