Leader Time

A cafe street sign read : 10am-7pm

"Having obtained certain information , we were now secretly investigating the truth.Nagisa narrated in a serious voice. "Or so our story went.He spoke in his normal tone. "In fact , we'd infiltrated this cafe a good ways from school just for the heck of it."

Maehara, Nagisa , Kayano , Okajima And Kataoka sat at a booth table together.

Their eyes followed a waiter strolling past.

"Wow ! What a man!"

The water stopped walking and turned around as the bell tingled, "Welcome !" Isogai called with a smile. " Ah, always good to see you, Mrs.Harada and Mrs.Ito." 

Two older women stood in the entranceway.

"How's it going Yuma-Chan ?"

The other women raised a hand"We come here more for you then the coffee." 

Isogai looked perplexed , then concerned."Don't say that. Wouldn't want the owner to go to the dark side." 

The other students watched.

"So , a mocha for you , Mrs.Harada and a double espresso for you Mrs.Ito ?" He took their orders stating the specials while the others wowed at their leader.

"Ooh ! We'll take two," one of the women answered.

"Thank you very much."

Isogai walked past the students' table again.

"Our leader really is a man among men." Maehara teased.

"I could kill him." Okajima growled.

"You're sure making that one cup of tea last long." Isogai commented, coming back with another pint of tea.

Everyone brightened. Okajima's scowl turned into a smile.

"And why not ? We are keeping your job secret , you know." Maehara drawled.

"I get it. A shake down , eh ?" He held up a teapot, winking and finger raised to his lips. "If you'll take a second steep this round's on me." 

Nagisa and Kayano flushed with joy as their cups were refilled. "What a man !"

Isogai carried a huge stack of dirty dishes on both hands.

"Carrying all that at once ?" Kataoka admired. Okajima gasped. "What a man!  "

"Don't tell me your mom's feeling poorly again ?" Mrs.Harada asked with concern.

"Yes , well..." Isogai winked. "it's just me and mom so I have to help out with the finances." 

"What a man !"

Kayano cried in disbelief, Nagisa's eyes sparkled and Okajima gritted his teeth like a caveman.

"Him being poor is his only negative. And he even turn that in to a cool guy advantage !" Maehara said fondly.

"And he even turns that into a cool-guy advantage !" Various cheap clothes and their prices appeared on screen.

"He wears his bargain basement clothes so neat and clean , they don't look cheap at all !"

Isogai posed in the clothes.

"What a man !"

"He let me eat some of the goldfish he caught at the summer festival. And , boy can he cooked a good goldfish !"