Fallin' Love

'Taking On the 2nd-Term Midterms ! Special Training to Improve I Your Worst Subjects' was written on the chalkboard.

"Alright class ! The second term midterm are just two weeks away !" Korosensei screeched as clones with different moods dashed about , teaching sweat-dropping students. One looked like Luffy from One piece . 

"The time has come at last surpass the A-Class ! Let's go into this red hot ! Hot !" He moved faster with every "hot" , cheeks growing pinker.

"That's oppressively hot !" someone yelled.

"Ever since we dodged Asano-kun's trap at the sports festival , we've been able to focus all our efforts on our midterms. Nagisa wore a concerned smile. "At the same time...His expression became neutral"...we were all a little..restless , somehow."

Kimura frowned , eyeing the clones.

As all the students were having an extreme study session with the teacher , who made even more clone and Karma who also helping some of the students.

"Five months left until Korosensei's assassination deadline."

Maehara scowled , staring down. On his right side , Okana stared at him.

"We were only growing more impatient."

"It's pay back time !" Korosensei's clones said together.

Intro skipped.

"WOOOOOOOHOOOOO !!" Okajima yelled as he flew through the air , landing on a roof. He leapt to the next building as Kimura and another boy followed.

As some of the students were jumping from building to building. 

What they didn't notice was Karma secretly follow behind them.

"What a rush !" Rio yelled , arms outstretched.

"Yesss !" Yoshida hooted. Yada and Sugaya followed , cheering.

Terasaka laughed as he flew past.

Okano did a fancy front-flip.

"How's this for the shortest way to the station ?" Okajima said.

As everyone was jumping from building to building.

"It's the best !" Nakumra , Fuwa and Yada squealed , grinning.Muramatsu made a noise of agreement while Nagisa smiled.

Hayami and Sugino bounced in front of Isogai as he tried to get their attention."Wait , guys !"

"No parkour outside of class !" Kataoka reprimanded the students as she followed suit to make sure they didn't cause trouble.

"No sweat !" Okajima jeered. "The sports festival showed'em : we're no ordinary students !"

Sugino and Nagisa hopped alongside each other. Feet sprung off a ledge one by one.

Chiba , Hayami and Karma followed quietly.

The camera showed a sudden close-up of Nagisa face , in slow-mo. His face was lit with excitement.

A bicycle wheel glided.

"What a short cut !" Kimura and Okajima yelled , out in front. They did a big jump. Okajima's legs spread out wide.

In slow-motion , they made noises of panic. An old man on a bike startled as he looked up.

They got closer and closer until the screen went black on impact.

Both of them look shocked when suddenly Karma use his speed to run forward pushing the man out of danger as they all crashed to the ground.

The old man lay on Karma's arm , groceries scattered. The rest of the concerned students surrounded him.