Bondage

Kataoka phone begins to ring. "Huh ?" She glanced down at her phone curiously. "It's Nagisa's group. Hello ?" A few second pass , a gasped of horror escape her lips. She turn to look at the others who had their phone out too and probably heard the same news. They nodded and signal each other as they immediately rush back as soon as possible using their assassination skills.Karasuma managed to stitch up most of the damaged that have cause on Karma's body.

"Karma , you need to rest." Isogai worried.

Karma lean on the wall for support , Isogai and Nagisa was their to help. He burst it off. "I'm fine , don't worry about me."

"But—" Nagisa protest but was cut off by a sighed from the Red head.

The scene shifted upward to Karma's face with a light tone."I'm fine. I've been through this kind off stuff so it doesn't really bother me."

Nagisa blinked. "Karma almost die because of us not trying be careful.Sugino looked away with the guilt bubbling inside his stomach. "Is because we are not aware of our own surroundings, or else this won't had even happen..Okuda was shown crying silently. "....if we had not walk through the stupid edge.Kanazaki appear on the screen , trying to comfort Okuda but her face was show solemn. "This wouldn't had happen. Karma wouldn't had get hurt from the very beginning .Kayano sniff silently with her fist clenched , the camera shifted up to show Nagisa's hand turn into fist.  "Is because our stupidly , it was all our fault— "

"Don't." Karma cut off , sternly.

Nagisa looked up followed by the others. "Huh ?"

"Don't." Karma repeated , leaning against the wall. "Your giving me those guilt , kicked puppy face." He gently rubbed the bandages on his arm. "Stop blaming yourself , we didn't wish for it to come in the first place." Karma brush his hair aside. "As long that we're all safe ," Okuda sobbing had died a little , she looked up and listen silently. Kanzaki looked serious but worried at the same time.

Karma looked up then spoke with a light hearted tone. "Isn't that already enough ?"

They all share the same expression , stunned and shock by his words.

Nagisa mouth agape at him. "From the first time Karma came , he always the one who stand up to all of us. "  Flashed back of 3-E stand in the assembly was shown on screen. E-Class heard bunch of gasp , they turn to suddenly meet all students look away from them , fearfully. "He's the one who had protected us since the beginning." Their eyes landed on Karma's , cold glance.

The screen faded black and the sign of 'two days later' show on screen.

Karasuma sat at his desk , talking to an unknown person. "Your target this time is a teacher leading students on a school Trip." A picture of Korosensei in his human disguise is rested on the desk. "You may have heard that this teacher is not human." Karasuma stared at the assassin seriously, "It's not that I doubt your skill , but make all necessary preparations."

A dark tunnel is shown, a white light at the end. 'School Trip, Day 2 : Free Time : Group 1'

"Wow ! With no widows, you can really feel it move !" Korosensei cried, dressed in his human disguise, hanging onto the railing if the train in excitement. "It's so open, I won't get trainsick-and 25 KPH is nice and fast."

Isogai and Maehara shared a quick nod. The train is full of chatting civilians. "Almost there. The sniper spot we've chosen is a famous spot along the Sagano Tram Line.The train pulls to a stop on a bridge , over looking the cerulean water below. "The Hozu River Bridge."