Happy BirthDay

The scene showed Nagisa sneaking into his apartment through the balcony door, and heading to his bedroom where he'd hidden his assassination gear in a bottom drawer.

"Our feeling were not properly conveyed to a lot of people.Nagisa got changed into his combat gear. Then he tensed up when he felt a dark mist filter in behind him.

"Mom?!" He turned around in alarm.

His mom's face was demonic. "So this is what you meant when you 'wanted to try something with everything you've got'..."

Nagisa started to panic. "Mother...let me go..." He was sweating as her expression remained dark. "I have to go to my teacher. Along with everyone else!"

His mom looked like she'd explode, veins pulsing on her neck until...

"If you think that is the correct path for you then go," she said calmly.

Nagisa looked terrified and confused. "...Wha...?"

His mom turned the light on and sighed. "You even considered my wished when choosing your future schools," she said lightly while he looked surprised. "If it's a choice that you've made, then it's probably the right choice." His mom smiled faintly. "Go on. Just don't be reckless, okay?"

Nagisa stared at her in a loss for words for a moment, before he smiled. "I'll be going then!" He rushed out of the window.To think that finally being accepted and trusted.His mom choked when he casually jumped from the balcony. "Not only by class e professors, but my own mother as well, would make me feel this free."

His mom, meanwhile was panicking. "HOW IS THIS NOT BEING RECKLESS!? How...?"

Nagisa kept leaping and slipped behind the railing so the agents watching from across the street didn't see him. After a moment, he quickly leapt over the railing and onto the neighbouring building's roof. He kept his momentum and took off running, parkouring over the roofs of the buildings between his house and the school, focused only on the task at hand.

After a few jumps, he glanced to the right to see Karma doing the same. They exchanged a look , Nagisa offered a small while Karma nodded as a greeting then looking forward again. Before long, the entire class was leaping over buildings from different parts of the city, heading toward the mountain.

The screen showed Karasuma staring straight forward, a shadow covering his face.

"I am up a creek. Or, at least that's what everyone's thinking right now." Koro-sensei had tentacles in different colors of ink, each sucking in some of the liquid to copy pictures for everyone's yearbook. "Alas, I am a super being capable of moving at Mach 20 speed!"

He sat behind tens of thousands of pictures, which had been moved into neater stacks. "Fortunate, given how much I have left to do." He looked down at the Japanese History page of the yearbook. He blushed and laughed, thinking of his students. "I can't bring myself to choose! That does it! The E Class yearbook will have to be supersized!"

The students, wearing their combat gear uniforms, ran toward the mountain in one group.

Countdown to Koro-sensei's deadline:Nagisa thought, "approximately three hours.The screen showed different parts of the government's assassination attempt. Spear of Heaven," Nagisa narrated. "Shield of Earth. In a desperate, last-ditch effort to assassinate Koro-sensei, the government went high-tech. We'd been pushed aside, given absolutely no say.Class E reached the base of the mountain.

Isogai, who stood at the front of the group, turned around to face his classmates. "Okay, then, everybody. Moment of truth. Our final mission."

"We need to see him. Three hours... " The class watched him, dead serious. "Three hours left....Karma thought determinedly. "...till one of us dies.The Class began to turn up the mountain. "And won't be Korosensei. Karma breathed through his nose to stable himself as they made their move. "I promise it won't ever be him."