Royal beatdown

Nagisa still couldn't get his mind off the memories where Karma had almost lost his life. But the evident way that Karma was building a wall around him made Nagisa want to climb it to see what's in the other side. 

He sighed underneath his breathed and turn to glance at the center train Red hair who's staring at the board , dully.

The episode opened up with Bitch-sensei writing on the blackboard.

" Oh, sexy guy," She said coyly in English. "It's a miracle."  The class watched silently."What , Really ?" She recited in English.

" Everyday chitchat is actually quite simple." She switched back to Japanese. "I'm sure you all know someone who says nothing but phrases such as  "maji" great and "maji" bad. "Maji" here. One way to speak like this in English is with the word "really"

She turn to Kimura "Kimura you try" 

Kimura tensed "L-Leally "

" Nope : awful. You're L's and R's are a mess , The pronunciations of L and R doesn't jib well with Japanese people. I understand what's mean but it feel so wrong." She made an X symbol.

"Oh....okay," Kimura replied uncertainty..

"Karma Akabane show him." Bitch Sensei commanded.

The screen flashed to the black of the classroom , Karma peek through the book that he was reading and look to the front with a blank look. He proceed to let out a sighed before do what he was told." Really "

The Class stare in awe when he spoke fluent English with no trace of any accent.

"Correct !" Bitch Sensei exclaimed as she turn back to continued her lesson.

She turned back to the class. "Don't run from your weakness. Overcome them !" She lectured. "To that end , i'll be checking your pronunciation regularly from now on , and if you screw up your also and Rs....." Her eyes narrowed"......I'll punish you with a French kiss in public."

The Intro was skipped

Bitch-sensei collapsed in her chair in the staff room and groaned."Man teaching is such a pain !"

Karasuma looked up from his work. "But the student seem to enjoy your lesson , though."

She shrugged. "Am I suppose to be proud of that ?! I am an assassin !! I'm stuck here while I try to kill that octopus !!" Her cleavage was focussed on. "And speaking of octopus... " A pink-faced Korosensei was standing above her wearing a green traditional Japanese tea while his face turn red and a creepy grin appear from his face.

"He's gazing at my boobs while elegantly SIPPING TEA !! "

Korosensei chuckled."I do admire your real life lesson drawn from experience. Oh How marvellous !! "

Bitch sensei withdrew her knife. "Oh shut up ! And die !!" 

She tried to slash him but missed.

Karasuma stood up."Calm down. He's just that kind of target." 

"Shit." She curse in English. 

"I won't stand for this !"Bitch-sensei huffed and walked away. Karasuma and Korosensei watched her curiously as she left. 

Bitch-sensei was out in the hall, looking subdued. " I  can't afford to stay cooped up in here like this. She stared at the floor intently. "But how on Earth can I kill that monster ? "