Things get a little tense

The sky was bright above.

"All right !" Korosensei calmed down and walked towards his desk." Let's begin our lesson !"

Water was added inside , and then when the sweet was lifted out the water was stained a pale red. The class looked surprised.

"Wow. It turn bright red !" Meahara murmured.

"That's right !" Korosensei exclaimed.

Karma let his eyes wander around when he noticed a girl with lavender hair braided in low twin tails and lilac eyes covered with glasses-otherwise known as Okuda Manami. She was silently watching , looking nervous.On the desk , the brand of the sweet was shown. The pair of mercury eyes watched the girl headed towards Koro-sensei with hands hid behind her back.

"Huh ?" Korosensei glanced at her curiously."Can I help you , Okuda-San ?"

" Ummm...." She looked up fearfully and then closed her eyes , shoving two vials into view. "T-this is poison! P-Please drink it!" she stated bluntly.

Most of the E-Class were confused but some of them looked amused by her effort.

" The up-front approach. I see. Such Straight forward." Maehara smiled crookedly.

"I guess..." Okuda said weakly. "...that's too much to ask?"

Karma watched as the pair of mercury eyes adjust itself at the two figure , he frowned. "How pitiful.."

Korosensei grinned "Well then !" He uncorked the poison. "I would be delighted to !" He poured the liquid into his mouth in one go.

The class were in disbelief besides Karma.

"No way !"

"He actually drank it ?!"

When suddenly Korosensei choked and jerked over. "Th-this is...." His voice was rough and his heart raced like it was trying to jump out.

"Is it working ?!" Isogai exclaimed. "Is it for real ?!"

Then suddenly his heart settled and his face turned blue with spiky thin at the back , and horns on his head.

" He, uhh, grew horns. " Isogai murmured.

"There are two others , correct?" Korosensei looked at the vials in his tentacles.

"Well , without further do....." He drank the second poison and then started violently choking.He jerked back , heart thumping like an earthquake....and then his face turned lime green with wings sprouting from both the sides of his head where his ears should be.

"This time he grew wings?!"

"His face is getting pretty tricked out !! "

"Ah , thallium acetate." Korosensei analyses. "Now for the last one !! " He drank the last yellow liquids the students grew tense not knowing what to expect. His heart practically thumped out of his chest and his whole body glowed purple. The poison started affecting him more. His body was practically transparent as he groaned in pain.

Korosensei face turn plain blank grey , all the horns and wings were all gone.

"His face turned blank." Fuwa trailed off. "These changes are just too unpredictable."

Mimura comment. "It doesn't get any blanker than that !"

"He's like an living emoji !" Sugino exclaimed.

Karma somehow unbothered , he pick up a flask that filled with some acid and chemical. Nakamura soon looked away and noticed his action , she gently nudged Sugino's arm to get his attention. He hummed. Sugino curiously looked over to see what she was looking at.