Seductive Waiter

Shindou appeared on screen in his living room with a TV blasting out 'AUTUMN'. His shirt was partly undone and he looked pumped up and sweaty.

"DURING THIS SEASON !" Shindo's voice blasted out suddenly like a pro-wrestler announcer. "THE GREATEST EVENT ON KUNUGIGOKA'S CAMPUS IS HELD !"

Past image of the school campus festival appeared on screen and then showed a sign of the 11th Kunugigoka School Festival.

"THAT IS." Shindo took a deep breath. "The Kunugigoka school Festival !!"

VA Appeared on screen.

"During these preparatory stages, all middle school classes are focussed on a certain showdown." Shindo announced.

All the students from the main campus were shown directing maintained crews and also fixing up some stalls for themselves. Nagisa and Kayano walked by and looked over interest as they saw the students working.

"The people from the main building are putting their fighting spirit into it," Kayano said looking impressed. "That's incredible !!"

Nagisa smiled slightly. "Our school's festival is also well known as fierce trade war."

Last year's 3-A Class were shown Infront of a TV crew holding a trophy and cheque.

"The profits are donated , but the profits are ranked and posted everywhere around the school," Nagisa explained. "The students from the class that gains the most profits can put in their resume to give them more appeal, as people who can achieve results in trading, when they go job hunting."

There were a number of students already preparing food stalls with mascots dressed up advertising.

"That's why everyone's serious about this. There's also a lot of stalls here that wouldn't lose when compared to professional stalls," Nagisa said.

The E-Class had gathered at home room to discuss their plans for the school festival.

"The main campus sure is getting hyped about this years festival" Isogai exclaimed as the E-Class was discussing what to do.

 "Probably figure we're up to something , even if we can't win."

"I hear that Asano actually contracted with the restaurants." Sugino said.

"I wouldn't put it past him." Nakamura said with her chin rest on hand.

"We'll just have to go for the win. This match will likely on a compilation of everything but Assassination and studying."

"I really don't want to lose to the A Class.... but what can we do ?" Sugino said worried.

"How about maid cafe ?" Okajima suggest , earning tons of glares from the girls.

"No, but that gives me an idea." Maehara said looking ahead , the other turn to see where he was looking at the person.

It reveal Karma , siting in his seat casually. He noticed their stares ,  he rose his eyebrow questionably.

Meahara grinned , resting his chin on his palm. "Karma you work at the Oriole cafe for free right ?"

The Class gawked at him. "T-The Oriole cafe ?! For FREE ?!" 

Karma shrugged , lightly and watched when Meahara walked over to his desk. "Karma , can you act like a waiter at our restaurant ? And can you do you're tricks by the way so we can lured the costumers ?" he said , almost excitedly.

Karma title his head with his hand cross , it made the E-Class blush and in awe. Few second later he look back at Kimura and nodded his head.

"E-Excellent ! And this mountain is full of natural ingredients you can turn into delicious dish ! Now to sell these blades like you're going in for the kill !" Korosensei exclaimed as the students get hyped.