Pudding Popper

September 9th 

On the 9th September at the old Campus building, the students were gathered.

"What brings us together here today on a school break, no less?" Kayano announced as drums began to play. "Is the nation's current egg glut," a newspaper clipping showed lots of unsold eggs being stacked up.

 "in which the excess eggs, rather than being sent to market, are being discarded in bulk."Kayano was at Koro-sensei's desk addressing the rest of the class.

"Oh, yeah!" Isogai spoke up. "I heard about that on the news. What a waste!"

"Right?!" Kayano agreed, nodding. 

"So I came up with a plan." She grinned, holding up a file titled 'My Plan'. "To salvage those discarded eggs and assassinate Koro-sensei!"

 "Whoa!" The class gasped, looking at her in surprise. 

 "What, kill him with eggs?" Nakamura asked.

"Bah!" Terasaka scoffed, tossing some pellets up and down in his hand. "So you cook up a dish, toss in some of these babies?" The pellets were shown up close. "Like he won't see right through that?"

Kayano smiled slyly. "I gave it a little more thought than that." 

She looked to the side. "The first steps are already in place, thanks to Mr Karasuma." 

Karasuma and Bitch-sensei turned to her from the side. He nodded. "Yes, everything's already set up in the yard—" 

"To the yard, everyone!" Kayano rallied. 

The students gasped when they saw the giant dome-shaped mould in the middle of the yard. 

"Whoa!" In front of the students stood a giant class cylinder shaped like a pudding.

"This mould...and those eggs...don't tell me..." Kanzaki exclaim in shock. Kayano turned around brightly. 

"Yep! We're going to make one enormous pudding!!" She smiled sheepishly. "I call it...Operation plan name the : Pudding Popper ! "

"Operation Pudding Popper?" Nagisa repeated while they all were still marvelling at the massive machine. "Koro-sensei does have a sweet tooth..."

Kayano grinned triumphantly, swerving around.

"Let's make his impossible dream come true!" Kayano yelled, her eyes sparkling. "Frankly, I'd like to eat some too!!"

"Uh..." Nagisa smiled warily. 

 *A pixel illustration showed Koro-sensei devouring the giant pudding-like Pac man.*

"We'll embed bombs and Anti-sensei BB's in the base of the giant pudding," she explained.

"Chomp, chomp, chomp," went the pixel Koro-sensei as he ate his way down to the base. 

 "When he gets to the bottom of the thing..." Kayano narrated.

"AHH!" The whole cake and Koro-sensei exploded once he broke the base. 

 Isogai smiled with interest. "It might be worth a try..." 

 "He does tend to go crazy over sweets and sexy stuff," Okajima said, grinning. Kayano looked determined while the others stared at her in surprise. 

"Okay, let's use this time when Koro-sensei's not around and go for broke!" Isogai encouraged them.

The scene shifted back to the mould.