Vacation Disaster

The Main Campus building is shown.

" Nagisa , did you figure out who's in you're group yet ?" Kataoka known as the female representative ask.

Nagisa blinked blankly. "....My group ?"

"When you're all set , tell one of your class presidents-me or Isogai-kun. Okay?" Kataoka smiled cheerfully and walked away.

Kayano came over with a magazine in her hand."Did you forget ? Our class trip is next week !"

"Honestly ! who arranges a class trip this early in third year ?" Korosensei fumed, walking over to them dressed in a geisha outfit. "I can't say I approve."

"..Say the one who wear fashion kimono when we has't even been there yet !! You"re totally into it !! " Maehara yelled.

"...Geisha clothes ?!" Mimura exclaimed.

Okajima was sweating. " It even look's good on him !!!"

Korosensei quickly changed , blushing. "Nurufufufufu You guys saw right through me." He scratched his head. "Yes , in fact. I can hardly wait to go on this trip with you. "

Nagisa and Kayano just smiled nervously. "First we had exams , and now there's a class trip. Even in this assassination classroom , our schedule's jam-packed with school events."

The scene changed to the students sitting outside while Karasuma oversaw their class.

"As you know , next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto." Karasuma announced."And while I hate to ruin the excitement , let me remind you that you're still on duty."

"You mean we'll be attempting Assassination there ?" Hinata question.

"Precisely." Karasuma responded.

The scene flashed to show Korosensei dangling gleefully off a building to get a better view.

"Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school ," Karasuma continued. As Korosensei was shown eating while he stood on a roof. "And you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following. It's an ideal location for snipers , and the government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you."

The class looked on in excitement.

"Upon success , each person will share in the 10 billion yen based on the degree of their contribution." Karasuma said."Be sure to pick Assassination-friendly tour routes."

"Yes , sir." the class chorused.

A little while later the students were back in class chatting with each other.

".....Group for the school trip , huh ?" Nagisa was looking at a map of Kyoto , while Sugino and Kayano stood next to him. "Hey , Karma-kun , wanna be in my group?"

Karma who's sitting on his desk , reading the brochure look up." Sure , count me in"

Sugino looked nervous. "... You sure about that , Karma ?"

"You won't be pickin' fights and gettin' into trouble on our trip , right ?" he says as the redhead walked over.

Karma ignore his stare. "It Depends.."

Sugino look uneasy , Karma brush him off and lean to see the list on Nagisa's hand.

"So what's the group ? Nagisa-kun , Sugino-kun , Kayano-Chan and......"

Kayano yanked the shy scientists into view."Oh I invited Okuda-san !"

"... We need six. Shouldn't we get another girl ?"