What the hell Ms.Bitch

The students walked up the mountain trail to their classroom "Bitch sensei ! Those present we got yesterday were fantastic !" Kurahashi enthused.

"Yeah , our new P.E gear really kicks things up a notch !" Yada said.

Irina-sensei chuckled as she walked with them and Okano." I proposed a design for those , you know." 

She stopped and held up a finger. Ritsu wore the new boy PE uniform , labelled 'The Karasuma'" That Karasuma wanted the same style for both boys and girls ! " 

Another Ritsu wore what was basically just a military-style bikini and long boots , called 'The Irina'

'The Compromise' was a mix of both.

"Sure glad we didn't go with the Irina." Hinata sweat dropped.

 " It's cute , but short on defense." Yada commented as Fuwa and Hinata share the same expression.

Irina resumed walking , leaving the girls behind, "That man just doesn't get women. He never gave me a present !" 

Confusing the girls as she went inside the campus.

"Huh ?" 

"Oh that's right:Four days ago October 10th..." Yada said reminding the girls.

Nagisa and Kurahashi gasped.

"Professor Bitch sensei's Birthday !" The girls exclaimed together

*Intro skipped*

Irina-sensei was in the teacher's lounge with Karasuma doing his work as Irina-sensei lie down on the table completely exhausted.

"Before this , i've had plenty of sugar daddies give me all kind of pricey gifts." Irina-sensei thought , staring at her desk.

She looked up at him. "But now , any gift not from him is just so much worthless junk.Karasuma kept working, Bitch-sensei lay her head on her desk. "And I still can't get a hold of Lovro. Ugh. Nothing worse than being alone."

 Kataoka slid the door open, Okano behind her. "Professor Bitch , teach us more French conversation !" 

Irina-sensei raised her head. "Megu.....That's right : you wanted to work overseas , didn't you." 

"Yes - kind of , I think." Kataoka said unsure.

"Anyway- Wait. Why do I keep hearing whisper behind me ?" She turn to see when one of the girl chimed in.

"Because you have ears Duh !"

"Hey ! " Bitch-sensei ignore her insult and smiled. "...Alright , then. " She pointed at the chair next to hers. "Have a seat--" 

 "Say , the weather's so nice , let's do it outside ! " Kataoka and Okano linked arms with Bitch-sensei and pulled her out of her chair. Karasuma looked up.

 " Huh ? Why— "  Irina-sensei started.

 " C'mon , now let's go ! "  Okano insisted. The door shut behind him.

While Maehara and Okajima who was outside of the window having the plan all ready as they took their phone connected the others about it who are going to the shop.

"We've successful separated those two. Fingers crossed for the birthday-present-buying squad."

Meanwhile Sugino , Okuda , Kayano , Nagisa , Kanzaki , Karma we're out to find a present for Irina Sensei. Along they way he met the man who sell flower that day when the old man principal got hurt helping them to call the ambulance.