The Red Door 2

Kayano and Nakamura was sitting together. Maehara , Sugino and Isogai was chatting before they notice Nagisa's present , he step forward.

"Why are you guys up so late ?" he muttered, still slightly delusional from sleep.

No response. Nagisa rose a eye when he noticed the uncomfortable silence washing over and the look on their face he had received make him feel a bit uneasy.

"We discover that we just had a similar nightmare...." Sugino hesitated when Nagisa to pour himself a cup of hot tea.

"And ...?" Nagisa bring the cup to his mouth and began to gulp up.

"About Karma...." Maehara blurt out , wearing a frown.

Isogai looked down , his hand ball into a nervously fist and finished.".....drowning."

The statement make Nagisa eyes winded , spitting out his water. He started choking on the water while few of them rush up to him and ask if he was okay. His mouth gap open like a fish.

"Nagisa ?" Nakamura asked a bit concern when the boy didn't respond. He grew nervous but decided at least confront it."I-i...had the similar nightmare too....."

They all share a surprise look , before glancing back and forth at each other..

" What do you think the meaning behind ?" Maehara question as everyone look down. "I don't know......."

Nagisa then feel a bit uneasy , but he need to know. So he plucked up all the courage and asked."D-did you guys dream a-about the fire ?" he murmured , fist clench.

"Huh ? What fire ?" Everyone turn to him.

For what ever reason , Nagisa doesn't know he should feel relief or scared."Ah..y-you know what , n-never mind." Nagisa nervously laugh. " Is just a bad dream."

Dark , grey cloud gently walk pass by , blocking the vision of the stars and lonely sliver moon. The branches still swayed in winds , and the night lives on. Such ironic view. Nagisa lost in his own world , staring at the sky that was spread out with sparkly stars.

The quite is violent because it made him think.

And he hates thinking.

"Nagisa-kun." He startled by the voice that bring him back to life , he snap his head around to greet...."Oh. H-hey Kayano. I umm I didn't see you there haha....."

The crescent moon shone brightly above the hotel."This was one fun school trip ," Kayano said over the image. She and Nagisa sat side-by-side looking out a window at the mom," getting to see different sides of everyone and all."

"Uh-huh..." Nagisa agreed but his voice sounded a bit dejected.

Kayano noticed her friend's down mood, "What's wrong ?"

"Well.. I was just thinking.... it feels like our school trip is almost over right ?But our way of life has only just begun , and we don't know if the world will end next year or what." Nagisa confided.

Kayano nodded."Yeah.."

"But either way , this class will be over next March." His mind began flashing back all the memories that they created in class. "Yeah , It will."

Nagisa started up at the sky above , Kayano peering at him with a gentle smile."Whether it's learning more about everyone , or killing Korosensei.... I want to make sure I don't leave anything undone."

"For now , let's just focus on the trip , you know ?" He only nodded as the silence grew between them , cutting by the wind who taut their hair.

Kayano heard plastic crumbles and shuffle beside her , she turn to see Nagisa was unwrapping some sweets. He look at her and blink before reaching inside his pocket , taking out another one. Kayano stare at the sweets in his hand for a moment before he gesture her to take it , a glimpse of spark flash on to her eyes as she reach over and started unwrapping it.