You like Transformer

The raucous, metallic shriek heralds the arrival of the decrepit carriage, standing in defiance of its condition - all corroded iron and tacky upholstery.

"I'm fine , stop worrying about me" Karma sighed , leaning gently next to Sugino.

"How can you be fine ?!" Nakamura bark back , standing up."You just got shot !" She argued leaking with worried. Karma was on the train with everyone who was gathering around him , protectively.

Karma only kept his head low. Nagisa nervously looked over and stepped towards to him.

"Karma-kun." He called out. Karma looked up. "Do you remember the night when Me and Korosensei save you and get you into the bathtub to clean your wound ?" The boy seem to stay quite and Nagisa patiently waited for him.

There was the sound of water dripping into a liquid, the noise magnified like it was in an enclosed space, echoing around a dense container. Though the timing of each drop was fairly erratic, the rate neither increased or decreased.

"I do remember..." he trailed off quietly. "...something relate to water." 

Next thing he knew , he couldn't breathe. His mouth gap open as he forced his eyes open. He was floating. Then he was choking. Air. He needed air. The watched the air bubble take away his last breathed , he eyelids felt heavy along with his whole body. Then a piercing laughter was heard , echoing through the distant. His mind went into a static.

Nagisa was a bit sad about the answer , a tentacles place on his shoulder to snap him back to reality. He turned around to see Korosensei behind him. "Meahara was the one who found you missing , you been shot by a man. Do you know who's the man ?" 

"no...." The boy looked over to see Kayano eyes which is a bit red from crying. He face Kayano and bow apologetic towards her. "..sorry.."

"I-it's okay , Karma-kun." Kayano wave it off , her smile quiver.  "..just becareful next time." 

Nagisa glanced back and frowned when he see the expressionless looked glued to the boy face. Although it wasn't completely true and Karma still remember some part of the dream , no...a memory.

The screen faded to black. Sound of gun firing repeatedly , a single tentacle piercing through a human flesh , one by one. 

The woman felt her own skin ripped it's self apart, the pair of demonic eyes greeted her as the creature held the boy in it's arm , protectively. The furious roared came out from the dark shadow , next it's tentacles pierce through another man on the stomach in a split seconds. The sound of the water dripped , echoing in the darkness was the last thing he heard.

The scene opens with the students arriving for a new day at the Old Campus.

"Yo !" Isogai ran to catch up with them.

Sugino and Nagisa stopped to turn around. 

"Morning , Isogai-kun" Nagisa replied.

"Hey !"

"Did you guys see that group email from Karasuma-sensei ?" Isogai asked.

"Yep. We've seen it." 

"It was about a transfer student , right ?" Sugino questioned. Isogai reaches into his pocket to get his phone.

"Hmm. Sounds like another pro killer to me." Sugino muttered , looking at the email on Isogai 's flip phone.

Nagisa and Sugino looked at the email over Isogai's shoulders. "So now they're bringing in students assassins." Nagisa said , frowning.

Isogai looked up at the old campus. "If they're transfer student....." A maniacal looking Bitch-sensei appeared on the screen. ".......maybe they'll be our age , not like Bitch-sensei !"