System Failure

The scene picked back up on the island where Korosensei was waiting in the floating chapel." Now then," he chuckled. "What on earth are you going to do , hmmm ?"

Isogai smiled. "First , you'll be enjoying a video Mimura put together ,and then the seven top tester will destroy you're tentacles. That'll be the signal for us to jump in and began the Assassination." Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida , and Hazama were all grinning as they held up thief guns. "Does that sound all right , Korosensei ? "

Korosensei sniggered. "Nurfufufufufufu More than alright "

A diabolical look shadowed Korosensei's face. "This chapel is surrounded by ocean," he surveyed the entire area. "And there's a chance the walls and windows are treated with an anti+teacher substance. Escape would be too risky." His grin was mischievous. "I'll supposed i'll just have to dodged everything in here."

"Korosensei ? " He looked down to see Nagisa who looked slightly nervous. "I have to pay you down first. We may be surrounded by water , but if you smuggled in that swimsuit , you'd still be able to get away."

Karma's eyes narrowed. "They are just wasting their time."

Korosensei made himself comfortable on the beach. "Are you ready ?" His smile darkened. "No need to hold back. Come right at me !"

"Here we go Korosensei " Okajima turned off the lights.

The video began to play.

"Some where in Tokyo : Kunugigaoka Junior High. Class 3-E." Mimura began to narrate. "As it happens , their teacher is also their assassination target."

"People are going in and out of this chapel in the dark behind me.Korosensei kept his eyes on the screen. "That would conceal the number of people and their positions."

"Tonight the Class E recon team will close in on the ecology of this mystery man." Mimura continued.

"But you underestimate me.His scent shifted behind him towards the beach. " I can tell two students' scents are missing.His attention was directed at the forest. "From that direction , I can smell the E-Class's top snipers ,A faint twin light shine from the trees. Hayami-San and Chiba-kun.He thought smugly , and then his smugness gave way to pride. "This video really is well done !" he praised , aiming Mimura smile. "You edited and narrated this Mimura-kun ? Nice camera blocking , good music .. really sharp. It pulls me right—" 

Okajima and Meahara appeared in the video next to Mimura. "Joining us today , are those who shared top-secret intel with the recon team." Mimura narrated while Okajima and Meahara smiled crookedly. "We'll hear what they had to say...after this." Korosensei was shown in the video bright pink as he read from his stack of porn magazines.

" Project AC Assassination " " Tokyo resident Korosensei (age unknown) was what the text read. "When you're a confirmed prom addict bribery is no guarantee against a scandal."

"WHAT ?!?" Korosensei screamed , faint laughter could be heard from the students.

"I GAVE YOU POPSICLE !!" Korosensei cried out.

"His current preference is mature office women. Here are all the dirty magazines this octopus has gathered."

"N-No ! Come on , Okajima-kun ! I told you guys not to tell anyone !!!" Korosensei was flustered as he looked around the other students.