Info.

Here's where I'll explain everything! This is my first time writing a book really so expect TONS of cringe though I have improved my writing and will try my best.

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! I hate to have to keep repeating this but I'll say it again. This Quirk has TONS of drawbacks and I'll go more in depth so you understand the Quirk better but please understand this character is no whereeee near op. You'll see if further chapters if you actually read it! thanks in advance.

ANOTHER THING!!!
Yes, I realize how poorly written the first few chapters are. I swear, they get better, so please continue to read the rest.

ANOTHERRRRR THING!
*PLEASE READ THIS PART*
I'm starting to slowly get sick of the people saying they won't remember what the Quirk is. I know and understand I wouldn't either, but I legit give off side notes of your Quirk each chapter so it's easy to remember. No need to comment mean things when you haven't even read my book yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Information~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Your quirk: The All Seeing Eyes
(yes I stole the name off Blood Blockade Battle Front I'll get Bakubro on your ass if you have a problem | (• •)|)

Personality: ??? Hint: cringy (oh nvm that just me bye)

(Don't pick out your own eye color for your character because it will change due to your quirk. You were born with pink eyes but your eyes will be a different color most of the time so don't worry)
Pink: energy manipulation
Blue: water manipulation
Purple: super speed
Green: read minds and super strength in legs
Yellow: blind-deaf-mute and super strength in arms
Orange: fire dragon power
Red: Wind manipulation

Thanks to who helped me out with some of the ideas.

Don't worry you're quirks aren't as overpowered as you would think. Your eyes change around every hour and they there own little flaws that I'll go into detail with in the story I'll also give a description (°ل͜°) Enjoy!