Chapter III

The picture above is you, just change the hair/skin/kimono color to make it look like you!

-TIMESKIP: ONE HUNDRED YEARS LATER-
[The timeskip goes to the time when the Tenrou Team is stuck on the island for 7 years]

-Y/N'S POV-

My eyes slowly start to open. I try to move but I'm stuck. I look around to see that everything is tinted in a blue-ish color. I start to freak out and release a huge burst of magic energy, shattering whatever the heck I was stuck in.
I fall to the ground, breathing heavily. I look around and see pieces of... crystal? I examine my surroundings and see that I am in a cave. On a rock I see a book... it looks so familiar... where have I seen it before? Pushing my thoughts aside, I stand up and examine the book. It has some sort of text on it... The ink is smudged and faded, so I can't tell what it says. Pick up the book and open it, and a folded piece of paper falls out. It says, Young girl. I am Jaro, of the guild known as Rabbit's Foot. I found you near the village of Lilac Town. You were severely injured, so I brought you back to my guild, where my guild's healer, Laya Lindholm healed you. Your external injuries were no more, but you would not wake up. The only chance of survival for you was crystal enclosure. I do not know how long you have been "asleep," but I do know that you are a strong mage. You may not have awaken for hundreds of years after my time. You have a great future ahead of you. Now go, find a guild. I know that you will do great things. Good luck, young mage. If I've been inside of this crystal for a hundred years... what happened to my village? What year is it? I take a closer look at the book to see that it's a spell book... it seems to contain some spells of an ancient magic type... Maybe I could learn it? I take the book and a f/c canvas bag that was next to the rock and exit the cave. Maybe I could find someone who knows the way to Lilac Town?

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Y/n exits the cave, only to be met by a large forest. She journeys on until she finds a river. The young water dragon slayer, worn out and starving, practically inhales tons of water from the river. She decides to take a break from walking and transforms her body into water (like how Juvia does) so she can travel through the river at an inhuman speed. She morphs back into her human state and sees a town in the distance. Being a water mage, she, her bag, and her clothes are not even the slightest bit wet. She walks towards the town in hopes of finding someone to lead her to her village.

-Y/N'S POV-

Finally, a town. Hopefully someone will know where Lilac Town is. After a few more minutes of walking, I'm finally in the town. I see a woman at a shopping stand and decide to approach her. "Pardon me ma'am, but do you know what town this is?" I ask her politely. "Why hello there darling! This beautiful town is Magnolia. Are you lost?" She asks with a concerned look.
"Well... sort of... Do you know where I can find Lilac Village?" I ask shyly.
"Lilac Village? Sorry darling, but I have never heard of Lilac Town." Darn.
"Miss, would you mind telling me what year it is?" I ask.
"The year? Why, it's X784," the woman explained. What? I've been asleep for a hundred years? "Darling, are you all right? Do you need me to call someone?" The woman asks, clearly concerned about me.
"N-no ma'am. Thank you for all your help," I say quietly. I quickly bow and walk away. I sit on a bench and pick up a magazine on the ground. "Sorcerer Weekly? What's that?" I say to myself as I open the magazine. "Mages of Fairy Tail guild missing for a year after S-Class trials on sacred island, Tenroujima?" A guild... the note said for me to find a guild. Maybe the mages there could help me? I look around and see a man. "Excuse me sir, could you point me in the direction of the Fairy Tail guild?" I ask politely.
"The Fairy Tail guild? Their so-called guild hall is just down the road. Can't imagine why you'd want to go there anyway. They're nothing but a bunch of sorry drunks since their strongest members went missing."
"Thank you for your help sir," I say, quickly bowing before heading off in the direction of the Fairy Tail guild.

""Thank you for your help sir," I say, quickly bowing before heading off in the direction of the Fairy Tail guild