Chapter XVIII

-Y/N'S POV-

Even if Twilight Ogre started the fight, I know I can't use my magic. If someone saw me fighting with them, Fairy Tail could be disqualified from the Games as a whole. But I know I can defend myself without hurting anyone. Using what was left of my magic power, I slammed my hand on the ground and summoned a tornado of water around me.
"Water Dragon Sea Wall!" I exclaimed. "What?! Hey!" One of the Twilight Ogre wizards shouted.
"It's a shield. The water's moving so fast that if you try to get through, it will tear you to pieces. So I advise that you back off," I told them. I heard them mumble a few things to each other. Then, footsteps coming down the hall. More reinforcements?
"This is the Grand Magic Games security guard. Stand down, mages. We have you surrounded!" a voice shouted. The GMG security guard... I guess they heard the commotion. After a few moments, another guard shouted, "Water mage! It's fine now. You can come out." Getting up from my kneeling position on the floor, I released my water shield. I saw that a crowd had gathered around. The mages from Twilight Ogre were in magic blocking restraints.
"Woah! That's Y/n from the Fairy Tail guild! She tied for first place with Sting Eucliffe from Sabertooth!" one person exclaimed. "Yeah! I heard she took down a whole guild when she was only 11!" "Hey, aren't those people in the restraints from the guild she defeated? Twilight Ogre! They're in the Games too!"

-THIRD PERSON POV-

     After Y/n's attackers were restrained, Y/n was able to safely return to her guild's balcony with her cake- both in okay condition.
"Y/n! Where were you? Miso flew back here and said you were right behind her!" Bisca asked.
"About that..." Y/n started.
"You look exhausted! Did something happen?" Laki chimed in.
"Well... I had a bit of a fight with some mages from Twilight Ogre," Y/n started. "Twilight Ogre did this to you?! How?" Romeo exclaimed. "They couldn't land a single hit on you a couple of years ago Y/n!"
"No, they didn't do anything, really. I was walking back here when someone covered my mouth and pulled me into a hallway. It was Thibault, you know, the one with the poofy hair? Yeah, him. Before I know it, I'm surrounded by them," I said. "I used up most of my magic energy in Escape, and it's not like I could've fought with them anyway. It would only get our guild disqualified from the Games. So I did what I could without actually fighting. Soon enough, the security guards for the Games took care of them and now I'm here. I'm good, really." With that, Y/n sat down, enjoyed her cake, and watched the remainder of the battle between Risley and Lyon, which Lyon won.
"With that final attack, Lyon earns 10 points for Lamia Scale! So cool!" Jason from Sorcerer Weekly exclaimed.
"Ladies and gentleman," Yajima started, "we have received some news from the Grand Magic Games Security Guard. Apparently, a group of mages from the Twilight Ogre guild attacked a mage from another guild. For reasons unknown to me, they would like the identity of that mage to remain with them and no one else. Due to this, Twilight Ogre is hereby disqualified from this year's Grand Magic Games."