Chapter XXIII

-Y/N'S POV-

The hotel Fairy Tail is staying in was a lot closer to the library than I thought. If I had just taken a left instead of a right here, I could've avoided a lot of commotion and socializing. Oh well, it be like that sometimes.
"Y/n! Where have you been?!" Jet and Droy exclaimed. As they did this, all of the others came running. Within seconds, everyone was surrounding me and and bombarding me with questions.
"Is everything okay?"
"Are you hurt?!"
"We were so worried about you!"
And here we go again. A crowd of rowdy people asking me stuff. Talk about deja vu.
"I was at the library, I'm feeling just fine minus my social exhaustion, I'm not hurt, and don't be worried because I'm right here now!" I answered. It's sweet that they're worried, but I just want to find Miso and get some sleep. "Where's Miso?" I asked. As if on cue, my little furball flew out from the crowd.
"Y/N!!! I missed youuuuu," The gray ball of fluff exclaimed, flying at my chest. Ouch.
"Aww I missed you too buddy! Sorry I left you. I kinda figured you wouldn't enjoy the library. Also, we all should go back inside, we're gonna attract too much attention," I said as I picked up Miso. "Besides, it's getting late. We have the Games tomorrow!" With that reminder, everyone raced inside.

-STING'S POV-

Day Two of the Games won't be too entertaining, seeing as neither Y/n nor myself will be able to participate. I'm still not too happy about the tie with her. As I've said before, were totally going to end up fighting in the battle on the third and final day.
Tomorrow's events are still unclear, but all I know is that the last day of the Games is going to be pretty crazy. There will be an event, an all-guild free-for-all, and my inevitable battle with Y/n.
No matter what the events are, Sabertooth will still come out on top. Those pathetic fairies are doing nothing but hold Y/n back. With her power put to use in Sabertooth, the guild would be even more unstoppable. That just gives me even more of a reason to beat her in the battle, which I clearly will. Everyone may think she's all that, but in a one-on-one battle, there's no way I'd lose to her. I'll win that stupid fight so fast, she won't even know what hit her.