Chapter V

-MACAO'S POV-

This girl just joined the guild and she's already picking fights?! I'm sure her, Natsu, and Gray will get along... Hopefully she knows what she's doing though. Taking on a whole guild after being asleep for a hundred years? I have to admit, the girl has got some guts. Y/n gets in a fighting stance and waits for Twilight Ogre to make their first move. Smart... she's first finding out what their magic is so she can effectively counter it... Twilight Ogre isn't holding back at all,even though they're fighting a child. They're putting their entire guild into this. I guess they could sense her magic power as well. After dodging a few attacks, she smirks and shouts, "WATER DRAGON ROAR!" Woah... it had nearly as much force as Natsu's roar... We see 2 of their 5 present members knocked out and our guild starts cheering. Y/n is definitely a powerful mage.
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" One yells, running at Y/n. She gracefully jumps up and yells, "WATER DRAGON THUNDERING TSUNAMI!" and knocks down the remaining 3 members.
"That'll teach them to mess with this guild," she says. Our whole guild is in awe after her that performance. "So, Twilight Ogre, are you done here or do you still want to fight?" She asks, smirking. The members slowly get back on their feet.
"This isn't the last you've seen of us, fairies. We'll be back," one of them says weakly.
"And we'll be here, so be ready for another beat down," Y/n replies smugly. We all cheer as Twilight Ogre walks away in defeat.

-Y/N'S POV-

Wow. That felt good. "I think that I've found my new home," I say to myself. Romeo comes up to me and says,
"Y/n! That was awesome! Those jerks from Twilight Ogre have been taking our jewel ever since Team Tenrou went missing after the S-class trials. I don't think they'll come back now though!" I smile. The guild looks a lot happier than they did before. I bet Jaro was right. Maybe I really can make a difference. "So, Y/n, where are you going to stay?" Laki asks me.
"Well... I haven't really thought about that..." I say, scratching the back of my neck. The guild sweatdrops.
"Well, if you don't have a place to stay, you can stay at Fairy Hills!" She says cheerfully.
"What's Fairy Hills?" I ask.
"It's the dormitories here at Fairy Tail. The members that don't own own houses usually stay there. You have to pay rent and everything but it's pretty nice." Rent? I don't have have any jewel! "Of course we can make an exception for Y/n. After everything she has already done for this guild, she can have her first week at Fairy Hills with no charge. How does that sound, Y/n?" Macao asks. "That sounds amazing! But... I don't want to be a bother... I've barely joined the guild, so maybe it's best if I just get my own place... I might take you up on your offer another time though," I start saying. "Just do what you feel comfortable with, Y/n. In order to earn some jewel, you're gonna have to take some jobs though," Kinana adds.
"Jobs? What kind of jobs?" I ask excitedly.
"All kinds of jobs! Since we're not exactly the strongest guild at the moment, we haven't been getting tons of jobs, but we have some good ones. I think you should start with some of the easier ones first," Wakaba explains. "Hmmm... what about this one? It's just volunteering at a restaurant called 8 Island. And it pays 100,000 jewel!" I exclaim.
"Go for it, Y/n!" Kinana says. Wow. I'm about to take my first job. I'm so excited!

 I'm so excited!