Chapter XV

-Y/ N'S POV-

I won! Well, Sting and I both won. Ha! That jerk thinking he's all high and mighty just because he's in Sabertooth. I guess we're both on par with each other... is Rogue as powerful as him? I'd think so; Sting doesn't seem to care for people with less magic power than himself. Talk about a narcissist. Hmph! I guess he'll just have to accept the fact that he's not the strongest- I'll definitely be the one to prove that to him and his stupid guild of narcissists.

-TIMESKIP: AFTER ESCAPE-

"Now that everyone's finished our first event, we'll move right along to today's battle! This year each day will consist of a main event, like Escape, and battles between the guilds! Today's battle is Lamia Scale's Lyon vs. Risley from Mermaid Heel!" Mato announced. "The current scores from our guilds after Jungle and Escape are as follows:

Sabertooth: 20
Fairy Tail: 16
Lamia Scale: 16
Mermaid Heel: 7
Quatro Cerberus: 6
Blue Pegasus: 6
Twilight Ogre: 2

Throughout the Games, each guild will participate in a single one-on-one battle during the week, with one battle per day." Fairy Tail is tied for second with Lamia Scale. If Lyon wins this battle, he'll earn 10 points, putting Sabertooth in second...
"The scores from the one-on-one battles will be tallied separately from the main event points in order to keep points more organized. Anyway, the battle will last for 30 minutes. The winner of a battle will receive 10 points while the loser receives zero. If both competitors are still standing at the end of the time limit, each team will receive 5 points!" Mato chirped.

-STING'S POV-

Sabertooth is in first- no surprise there. But what really annoys me is that the Fairy Trash guild is in second with Lamia. Every other year, they've come in last, so why is this year different? Y/n really has changed that guild, huh? This battle doesn't matter to me, it's just Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel.
Since my work is done I guess I'll walk around and find something for me and Lector to eat.