Chapter XXXIII

-TIMESKIP TO THE RETURN OF TEAM TENROU, THIRD PERSON POV-

     "Alright fairies, your little dragon slayer girl isn't here to protect you now. So where's that money you owe us, huh?" some Twilight Ohre thugs demanded.
     "We don't owe you anything. Now run along to your own guild hall," Macao replied nonchalantly.
     "Now that's where we're gonna have a problem-" a Twilight Ogre member started.
     However, they were cut off by the opening of the Fairy Tail guild hall doors being kicked open.
     "Look who's back!" a certain pink haired boy exclaimed. Standing behind him was a group of Fairy Tail's strongest wizards. Team Tenrou has returned.

     Now a quick author's note before I proceed with the rest of the story! Please read this! I'll try to keep it short.
     I definitely have not been doing the best job keeping my facts consistent throughout this story. I have been writing this from the top of my head without any form of an outline— which I don't recommend!! So let's just pretend that a few years have gone by, and Y/n has been out training and taking job requests the whole time, just popping in and out of the guild. She's going to be the same age as Lucy, so 17. This makes Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue all 18. At least, that's how they're gonna be in this fic. I'm really really sorry for all the inconsistencies, but I'm so grateful for all of you that have put up with it this whole time! Now, back to the story ;)

-Y/N'S POV-

     These job requests are getting easier and easier. I can't tell if it's because most of the difficult requests are going to Sabertooth and other big guilds, or if I'm getting stronger. It might be both.
     Even though Fairy Tail did place second in the Grand Magic Games that one year a little while back, our rank has gotten lower yet again.
     This is partially because of my inactivity in the guild. I haven't left— I don't think I will ever leave Fairy Tail. That's not the case. I've been off training and taking job requests to keep myself and the guild stable. The others have their hands full with their own lives. Heck, Bisca and Alzack have a daughter! Asuka is the best. What a cutie.
     Master Macao already understands my view, and he was okay when I decided to sit out the Games for the past few. Sadly, our rank among the magical guilds of Fiore has taken quite the hit.
     I'm on my way back from one of my first big jobs in awhile. It's enough to help out the guild's finances and stuff like that. I'm still staying at Fairy Hills, expense free. The guild has come to the decision that since there's a lack of high paying jobs, we can stay at Fairy Hills for free as long as we're taking jobs.
     I have been living out of hotels for a while though, so it will be nice to have a completely normal and relaxing day back at the guild hall. No paparazzi, no random strangers asking me to sign things. Nothing abnormal.
     "Hey everyone, I'm bac—"
     SLAM. I'm on the ground.
      What the heck. Did I just... did I just get hit in the face by a table?
     "Y/n!! Welcome back!" Laki greeted me.
     Loving the fact that nobody came to help me up.
     "Hey Laki... I think that table hit me a little too hard... why are there so many people here?" I ask as I walked on shaky legs to a table.
     "Y/n, these are some very important people we'd like you to meet." Macao approached me. I blinked a few times and took in the appearances of the newcomers.
     Pink hair... white scaly scarf... raven hair and no clothes (weird)... blondie, pretty red head in armor... metal eyebrows (also weird)??? These people... I should know them. I do know them.
     "You guys... you're... you're Team Tenrou!!!" I exclaimed.
     "Hey Macao, who's the girl?" The naked one asked.
     "Gray, your clothes," a brunette chimed in.
     "Guys, this is Y/n. She joined a few years back. Y/n, this is Team Tenrou."