xxiii. | real life & instagram

arisa and tom were currently in an elevator, arisa's heels in her hand. she was confused, seeing as tom had pressed the button leading to the rooftop rather than the one to their rooms.

the elevator had stopped, the doors opening, and tom grabbing her free hand to lead her out.

it was a windy night, but it was beautiful. the city below them were slightly lit up, presenting a slight glow. "why are we here, tom?" arisa questioned, receiving a smile from him. "well, you told me that you love the high school musical films so i wanted to do something, if that's alright with you?" arisa rose one eyebrow, still confused, but nodded anyways.

tom pressed a button on his phone and suddenly, the opening to the song "can i have this dance" filled their ears.

{random a/n : play the song to get the feels}

arisa placed her shoes on the ground, watching as tom approached her. "i have to warn you, though. i'm clumsy as hell and i've got two left feet so you'll have to act as my guide here." tom laughed, the sound of it making arisa smile. "of course i'll guide you, darling. i'd rather not have the both of us tripping all the time." arisa faked a pout, muttering 'rude' under her breath.

tom guided arisa's hands, placing one around his neck and the other in his hand before resting his other on her waist.

it's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
and with every step together, we just keep on getting better
so can I have this dance?

she and tom swayed back and forth, left and right, following some sort of pattern, tom twirling her every once in a while.

take my hand, i'll take the lead
and every turn will be safe with me
don't be afraid, afraid to fall
you know i'll catch you through it all

tom followed the song, singing the lyrics softly into arisa's ear. granted, his voice wasn't the best but it was enough to make her heart melt.

oh no mountains too high and no oceans too wide
cause together or not, our dance won't stop
let it rain, let it pour
what we have is worth fighting for
you know I believe, that we were meant to be

"arisa, i like you. a lot. i don't know how or why but you're always on my mind and i can never seem to get you out of it, no matter how hard i try. you make me happy just by being there. you make me feel like i have a whole bloody jungle in my stomach when i'm around you," tom briefly closed his eyes with a sigh, arisa staring at him in awe.

"you're kind, and you're smart, and you're weird as hell but you make me feel like i can be me around you. i don't know where i'm going with this but i guess what i'm trying to say is that i like you- alot. maybe even love, and truthfully, i agree with the girl from a while ago. we look absolutely great with each other so i was wondering if you'd like to be mine?"

tom's eyes were hopeful and at this point, arisa was on the verge of tears. "you're an idiot, you're a huge bloody fucking idiot." tom was confused, he didn't have a clue what she was on about. "do you have any idea how long i've been wanting you to ask that? hell, i was almost planning on being the one to ask you out."

tom's expression morphed into one of happiness, it felt like his heart was going to burst. "i'll take that as a 'yes', then?" arisa rolled her eyes, but nodded her head. "of course it's a 'yes'!"

caught up in his happiness, tom pulled arisa closer, chest to chest, his hands tightening around her waist. arisa searched his eyes, seeing nothing but adoration before trailing her gaze down to his lips.

and suddenly, the world seemed to fade away. it was just tom and aris, two lovers who seemed like they had just reunited once more or two puzzle pieces who needed one another to be complete. arisa was tom's drug, she was an addiction he couldn't recover from. he craved her touch, her scent, just her. and tom? well, tom was arisa's sanity. he became her light in the dark, the one who showed up when she felt like she was slowly slipping away into the dark abyss of her mind.

she needed him and he needed her. they were each other's glue, holding each other when it felt like they were going to fall apart.

||

@tomholland2013this is adamaris xaviers

@tomholland2013
this is adamaris xaviers. aris isn't perfect but she is in my eyes. aris likes to joke a lot to make everyone happy. aris likes to roll her eyes so much it might get stuck in the back of her head but she does it in attempt to act "cool" so aris wouldn't laugh every five seconds. aris loves everyone for who they are. aris also makes me feel like the happiest person alive when she is beside me. i like aris a lot.
tagged : damnaris
258,279 likes
20,019 comments

imsebastianstan: chadwick and mackie are literally crying on the floor what have you done to them

username: AFTER WAY TOO LONG FINALLY FUCK

elizabetholsen: i'm so happy for you both!

username: the wait was so fucking worth it

gwenmiller: tOM ACTUALLY HAD THE BALLS TO DO IT IM SO FUCKING PROUD

chrisevans: is that why i can hear screaming from over here? imsebastianstan

imsebastianstan: update - chadwick and mackie are currently throwing random shit on the floor with tears in their eyes

uno, this is actually one of my childhood dreams

uno, this is actually one of my childhood dreams. dos, i wrote a kissing scene without describing the kiss. tres, i'm so soft, i made myself sob

 tres, i'm so soft, i made myself sob