xxxii. | instagram & real life

@damnarisfrom now on, my sister would no longer be a xaviers on documents but she would forever still remain as the annoying and protective older sister i've always had

@damnaris
from now on, my sister would no longer be a xaviers on documents but she would forever still remain as the annoying and protective older sister i've always had. hopefully, marriage would calm your temper and sass down a bit but please never lose the flame inside you. congratulations on being a married woman and don't be afraid to kick aaron's ass if you need to. love you to the moon and back, always ♡
tagged : stellarose
207,726 likes
9,859 comments

username: their genes are amazing, it's not a wonder why they're both taken

username: two incredibly beautiful sisters

olixaviers: but we all know i'm the most beautiful sister username

username: omg oliver's here!

damnaris: says who? olixaviers

olixaviers: me, sister damnaris

stellarose: your opinion isn't a fact, my dear pig faced brother olixaviers

username: the banter of the xaviers siblings are always golden tbh

olixaviers: i take major offense to that damnaris stellarose

damnaris: good, that was the goal olixaviers

||

@damnarismy date looks extremely dapper tonight, doesn't he?tagged : tomholland2013209,728 likes10,829 comments

@damnaris
my date looks extremely dapper tonight, doesn't he?
tagged : tomholland2013
209,728 likes
10,829 comments

username: omg she brought tom with her

username: tom looks amazing, this should be illegal

username: wait so does this mean that tom met the family?

||

arisa leaned against the bar, her drink in her hand. she watched with a smile as tom interacted with her father and brother, looking significantly more relaxed than he was when they first arrived. "so, tom seems like a great guy," arisa heard her mother, victoria, speak next to her. "he really is, mum." victoria set her drink down, facing her daughter. "does he make you genuinely happy, my dear?" arisa gazed in tom's direction for another second, catching his eye with a smile.

"i don't think i've ever been this happy with any other boy, mum," arisa admitted. "you know we're just protective because of the past one." arisa places her glass down, looking up at her mother. "i know that, mum but i promise tom isn't like him." victoria watched her daughter for a while, smiling as she does so.

"do you want to know something, adamaris?" arisa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, nodding her head hesitantly. "you're in love. keep him- tom, I mean. i'm sure he'll be around for quite a while." arisa felt her cheeks redden, but she nodded her head once again, pulling her mother in for a hug. "thank you, mum. for everything."

victoria's eyes softened, her hand reaching to smooth over her daughter's hair. "it's just what mothers are supposed to do. take care of their children, no matter what- even if they're now married or in a relationship. god knows if i need to kick any ass," victoria ended with a snort which made arisa laugh. the two pulled away but still standing near each other.

"tell me when he proposes, yes?" arisa's eyes widened, her mouth agape. "mother! tom and i have only been dating for maybe a month or two. marriage isn't coming any time soon." victoria smiled teasingly at her daughter, arching an eyebrow. "time doesn't define love, my dear. you both could've been dating for a week and get married tomorrow, it wouldn't matter. just as long as you truly love him, he truly loves you, and there's the foundation of trust."

"i know, mum. but still, tom and i are both busy and we're still in the stage of getting to know about each other. marriage is not on our minds as a top priority."

"alright, whatever you say," victoria smiled. "but i do see tom heading over here. maybe ask him to dance?" arisa turned her head, seeing that tom was indeed walking over to where they stood. "hello, mrs. xaviers," tom greeted politely which made arisa's mother laugh. "mrs. xaviers is too formal and besides, i think the whole xaviers clan accepts you now. victoria would do just fine." tom laughed slightly, nodding his head. "adamaris? you remember what i told you, yes? i've got to go, your father's calling me," victoria winked.

arisa and tom watched as she walked over to the other side of the room before arisa snapped out of her trance. "tom, would you like to dance?" tom turned his head to face her with a smile on his face. "i was just about to ask you that." arisa raised a brow with a slight smirk. "well i guess i beat you to it." tom let out a laugh, nodding. "that you did."

"my lady, can i have this dance?" arisa rolled her eyes, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach. she took tom's hand, leading them both to the dance floor where couples were slow dancing. arisa places her arms around his neck, tom placing his on her waist.

and with that, the two danced the night away, just like they did when tom asked her to be his.

—♚—