xliii. | instagram & real life

@damnarishappy 22nd to the one who makes me the happiest and he who is talented, goofy, kind, caring, and overall amazingtagged : tomholland2013315,472 likes8,952 comments

@damnaris
happy 22nd to the one who makes me the happiest and he who is talented, goofy, kind, caring, and overall amazing
tagged : tomholland2013
315,472 likes
8,952 comments

username: happy birthday to the soft baby peter parker!

username: look at this boy's smile, i'm melting

username: tom's smile has the power to turn us all into dust tbh

username: omg 22 but he looks like a child

tomholland2013: thank you for spending it with me

tomholland2013: the struggles of being baby faced username

username: arisa can give him birthday fun if ya know what i mean

username: omg some people in here i swear username

||

"you really want to spend your birthday... playing laser tag?" arisa questioned tom, strapping on her vest securely. "is there something wrong with that?" tom had countered, passing her a gun. arisa caught it with ease, shaking her head. "no, i thinks it's just sad that you're going to be losing on your special day."

this was one of the last days that tom and arisa would be spending together since the english boy had to come back to england for a little while.

"who said you're going to be winning?" tom raised an eyebrow at her in a jokingly challenging manner which earned a smirk from arisa. "because i'm an absolute pro at this."

"there will be no rough housing. this arena is two stories high and we don't want anyone to get injured. play fair- or not, as long as there will be no one complaining," a voice from the speakers ahead spoke.

"once the doors open, you will have thirty seconds to get into position before the shots will be counted. the doors will be opening in five seconds."

the double doors slid open, revealing a dim arena illuminated by several neon lights. arisa quickly ran inside, hiding in a crouching position behind the stairs.

"your thirty seconds is up, the game will now begin," a robotic voice had announced.

suddenly, several guns were heard firing off from the strangers they were playing with and against. someone in a red vest ran past arisa which made the girl chuckle slightly to herself.

arisa glanced up at the board, seeing that it was only her and one other left standing who she supposed was the birthday boy himself.

arisa stood up, running towards a cutout of a person and finding no one behind it. she took a few steps backwards into the dark, minimizing her chances of being caught.

and just as she thought it was all clear, a blur of red cane running straight towards her, making her slightly panic but arisa managed to keep a straight face on.

caught off guard, arisa wasn't able to defend herself quickly and raise her gun which caused her to look up at a certain curly headed brunette.

"i thought you were a pro at this game?" tom questioned her with a slight smirk and a raised eyebrow. arisa looked around, seeing that she had no way out since she was currently being pinned to a wall.

"you're right, i give up," arisa spoke, hooking the gun to her vest and lifting her hands up in surrender. as tom raised his gun to shoot her, arisa took her chance to push it aside with her left and flipping the two of them around with her right.

thank you, marvel and dad for teaching me fantastic self-defense skills, i owe you all.

arisa tiptoed slightly, leaning close to tom's ear and ignoring the pounding of her heart. "or maybe not."

arisa moved away, watching as tom stared at her with a dazed expression as she unhooked her gun once more, pulling the trigger causing the light on his vest to die out and a loud ringing fill their ears.

the sound seemed to shake tom out of his trance, leaving his jaw dropped. the boy opened and closed his mouth repeatedly but no words came out, causing a smirk to appear on arisa's face.

"i gave you a warning, didn't i?"

this book is going on for way longer than i expected, oh my god