xxxiv. | instagram & real life

@damnaristhe premier of avengers : infinity war is tonight and i'm freaking out on the inside because i don't think trina would appreciate me ruining her beautiful work226,829 likes14,627 comments

@damnaris
the premier of avengers : infinity war is tonight and i'm freaking out on the inside because i don't think trina would appreciate me ruining her beautiful work
226,829 likes
14,627 comments

username: arisa looks like a true goddess, i'm jealous

username: don't worry, you'll do great!

tomholland2013: you look absolutely stunning and i can't even come and see you face to face

hazosterfield: a little fun fact, tom can't see arisa until the red carpet and he's been in a bad mood since he found out

username: aw, poor tom ):

username: this is like when they get married and he can't see her until she walks down the aisle omg imagine

username: omf i can actually imagine that happening username

||

lights were flashing everywhere, so bright that it was blinding. loud cheers entered arisa's ears as she stepped out of the car with a smile on her face. the crowd cheered louder as arisa waved in their direction, if that was even possible. she walked down the carpet, greeting, smiling for a photo, and giving her autograph whenever she could.

she walked towards an interviewer who was calling her, smiling as she neared. "hello, adamaris. how are you feeling tonight?" arisa laughed a little, shaking her head. "call me arisa, please. adamaris is a little too formal for my liking. however, to answer your question, i'd say that i'm feeling well tonight. minus the nerves, though." the interviewer laughed, giving her a slight nod. "may i just say that you look absolutely stunning tonight? because you do. and is it alright if i ask a few questions?" arisa blushed at the compliment but nodded her head anyways.

"alright so first of, how does it feel now that infinity war is going to be shown to the rest of the world? and have you watched the film already?" arisa shook her head. "i have seen a few clips but not the whole film. they at marvel wants us to experience watching it with the rest of the world and a few of us are known to be fans of the franchise as well so we tend to spoil a few things here and there." the interviewer laughed at arisa's answer, knowing exactly who spoils the movies. "i'm really excited to see it fully with everyone who's here. from what i saw, i could already tell that it's going to be absolutely amazing yet unexpected. i just hope that everyone likes it as much as we at marvel do because it has all been leading up to this movie and we all worked extremely hard on it," arisa continued.

"so, how was it filming with the mcu cast?" arisa smiled as she remembered all of the experiences she had on set. "it was extremely fun, truly. everyone's good friends so we share a few laughs all the time. filming sometimes take forever because we all just joke around. there's a lot of footage for bloopers and gag reels. it was also really cool since i never thought that i would get to work with people i've looked up to like rdj. i've been a fan since iron man 1 and it was insane when i found out that i got a chance to be a part of this big family." the interviewer nodded as arisa spoke. "who would you say were your favorites to work with?"

"oh, that's a tough question. i would say all of them but i really loved working with mackie and seb even though they can be absolute jerks sometimes. i loved working with both toms and letitia, they're also fun to be with. i could go on and on but yeah, i loved working with everyone."

arisa and the interviewer raised their heads once the crowd's cheers got louder and the word tom was being yelled. "well i suppose mr. holland has arrived, then!" the interviewer laughed at arisa's words. "you're in a relationship with tom, yes?" arisa nodded her head with a smile. "yes, i am."

"i think that you two are absolutely adorable and the world thinks so, too." arisa laughed slightly at that. "thank you. it's amazing that people support our relationship, it's crazy. i thought that i would get hated on because there are fans who only want their idols for themselves and all that. it's insane."

arisa suddenly felt an arm snake around her waist. immediately knowing who it is, arisa leaned her head on the person's shoulder. "speak the devil's name and he shall appear," arisa told the interviewer jokingly which made her and tom laugh. "hello tom, how are you tonight?" tom tightened his hold on arisa slightly. "i'm feeling well, thank you," he smiled. "so i read that you weren't aloud to see arisa until this moment, can you explain why?" tom stole a glance at the girl leaning on his shoulder. "well, i haven't seen her since this morning and as to why, i think it's because they all want everyone to be prepared for tonight and all of it took hours and hours so there wasn't time to see one another. we also had to arrive here separately so there's that as well."

"now that you've seen her, what do you have to say?" the interviewer smiled teasingly, wanting to see them be a cute couple which is what she got. "well, i'd say that she looks absolutely stunning but that's how she is everyday." arisa blushed while tom smirked and the interviewer grinned.

"so i have a question for the both of you," the interviewer informed them. "what are some of your favorite moment on set?" the two thought for a moment before arisa spoke first. "every moment on set is extremely memorable on their own but i really loved the days where a prank war would randomly surface. it's extremely fun when even rdj joins in." tom laughed at the memories, nodding his head. "oh yeah, those are amazing. i also really liked the filming itself because you get to see these amazing actors do their jobs extremely well and make it look believable. though, there are also times when they would break out of character and do these silly things."

"alright, one last question. do any of you know who dies in this film?" arisa shook her head, glancing at tom who also did the same. "well, we're not supposed to say anything and usually, i'd say them anyway but the premiere is tonight so i think that you will find out very soon," tom said. arisa nodded her head in agreement. "yeah and to be honest, i don't know if i die or not either because i had to film two scenes, one where i die and one where i don't so we'll have to see."

the interviewer laughed, nodding her head. "i guess we'll have to wait and see, then. anyways, thank you for both of your times, it was lovely meeting you." the pair smiled at the interviewer, saying their final words before moving forward to enter the building.

i'm really watching infinity war right now so i could write at my weakest ugh, i'm not ready to witness peter's death scene again