xxvi. | instagram & interview

@damnarisso i did a small photo shoot and interview with cosmos today? 👀201,832 likes16,027 comments

@damnaris
so i did a small photo shoot and interview with cosmos today? 👀
201,832 likes
16,027 comments

username: i loved it so much, omg!

username: the way she talked about tom, i want something like that

damnaris: username username

username: tarisa is meant to be

username: how he asked her out, i'm in tears

username: arisa has come such a long way, i'm so proud of her

||

◤ ◥
interview
◣ ◢

interviewer ; arisa

hello everyone, i'm charlie and today i'm joined by the lovely arisa xaviers!

hey there!

so, arisa, we all know that you're part of the avengers : infinity war, yes?

yes, that is correct

how would you describe your character artemis?

oh, that's a hard one. well, i would describe her as badass since she is like the goddess of the hunt herself so she's phenomenal at archery and has several incredible powers. but despite all of that tough girl going on, i think that artemis cares a lot about everybody in general, especially those who are close to her. you've seen her in age of ultron, how she went to the battle without thinking because she wanted to protect the world and how she held back her brother from doing a few stupid things.

how does it feel to be back on set since the last time we saw you was back in the age of ultron?

it's been loads of fun, the set honestly feels like home to me now. it was great seeing everyone again and meeting all the new people.

included in those new people is tom holland, yes?

yes, i met tom holland on set

so it was released that you and tom are together. can we know how he asked you out on a date and how he asked you to be his girlfriend?

right, so it was a long day of filming and he texted me at like one in the morning to ask me if i wanted to come with him to get food at the mcdonald's down the road and i said yes because i was starving.