xxxvi. | real life

"so, infinity war," the interviewer started. "many died, right? they turned into dust and flew away." this earned a chuckle from the crowd and the actors. "the moment in infinity war, tom, the moment in infinity war where you die. i read on the internet that you ad libbed it. true or not?" tom leaned back, taking a breath. "w-what's happening?" mackie imitated, attempting to look scared and confused.

"yeah, it's kinda true," tom began. "but really, all i say is i don't wanna go, i don't wanna go, i don't wanna go three times in a row so it's not that amazing of an ad lib, you know?" mackie chuckled slightly at that. "it totally works, you know?"

"oh, i don't wanna go. i can see the light," mackie imitated again. "grandma?" everyone laughed. "those were the outtakes," mackie told the interviewer. "if you see the outtakes, they're pretty funny."

once arisa was done laughing and realized what just happened, she elbowed tom in the stomach, earning a confused look from the boy.

"god, it was an ad lib?" arisa questioned tom who smirked at her, nodding once more. "are you saying that you purposely crushed the heart of so many people? i cried during your death scene when i first watched it!" the interviewer raised an eyebrow in arisa's direction. "did you really?" arisa nodded with a scoff. "yeah. because if you still remember, tony said that if peter had died, it would be on tony and if you watched infinity war, then you'd know that peter says i'm sorry to tony before he died. also, he's eighteen, literally has aunt may back in queens," arisa took a deep breath. "all i'm saying is that peter should've stayed in the dang bus." mackie, sebastian, and tom who were with her, watched her, the first two smirking, while the audience were agreeing. arisa ducked her head in embarrassment, her cheeks reddening. "if you guys haven't noticed, i'm also a huge marvel fan."

"oh yeah, she kept freaking out on set. squealing with her hand on her face trying to look cute," mackie snorted which made arisa and tom shoot a glare in his direction. "oi, don't talk about my girl like that," tom spoke which made the crowd cheer and mackie snort once again. "look at the happy couple, rubbing it in everyone's faces."

"no, no, it's alright. everyone here is one, too. so, arisa. your character artemis is a demigoddess. it's said that she was supposed to be immortal but if that was the case, then why did she fade away?" the three boys looked at arisa, intrigued at how she would answer. "well," she started. "it has all been leading up to this moment. thanos is supposed to be this huge threat that the avengers would have great difficulty in beating. so, to show how powerful he really is, it showed even those considered gods and goddesses, immortal beings, can die as well." they looked impressed, and the audience was cheering like crazy.

"the next question is still for arisa. so, one of artemis' last words was peter which she spoke right after he died. how could she have felt him die when they were on different planets?"

"p-peter? no, peter, no," mackie imitated once more, earning another glare from arisa. "if you've watched spiderman : homecoming, then you'd know that peter and artemis are sort of like soulmates so they're bonded. they get this sense of when one of them is in grave danger or is- well, dead." arisa inhaled, catching her breath as well as trying not to say too much. "it will be explained more in the next spiderman movie whose title has been leaked by the main character himself," arisa glanced at tom for a moment which the audience saw, making them laugh. "anyways, yeah. spiderman : far from home will dive deeper into that sort of thing."

"watch. there will be a scene where tom will go i wanna go home," mackie continued his mocking. "yup, one hundred percent."

"but wait, there's already been a spiderman movie? damn i need to watch this movie," anthony mackie said. tom turned his head, raising an eyebrow. "you've never seen spiderman : homecoming?" mackie shrugged, making tom pout and the audience laugh. "i haven't seen the falcon mov- oh no there isn't one, sorry," tom clapped back, patting mackie's shoulder. that made mackie's jaw drop and the crowd to burst into laughter and teasing sounds.

sorry, i couldn't resist

sorry, i couldn't resist. it was too iconic not to add in

+ sorry if this bores you but there may or may not be some drama like 16 chapters after this?