ONE

ONE

The thunder roars underneath Malia and I, as we wait at a car park ready for our Uber to pick us up. And by Uber, we mean Stiles and Scott. I pressed my lips together, crossing my arms and took a glance at Malia, who showed no emotion. I smiled a little, then looked at Mr. Tate who offered to wait for us.

Malia and I were doing some studying before we got picked up and to be taken to the school for a I quote from Stiles 'senior year thing.' Is where ever senior goes and signs their names on a book shelf, it's basically a tradition.

A few things had changed. For one; Malia and I both cut our hair short. We decided together that we would do it, because we were both complaining about our long hair. I didn't like it at first, but I got use to it. I haven't tied my hair up since. I'm pretty sure Stiles didn't like the fact I had cut my hair without telling him first, but he got over it and told me I looked beautiful. Which is what I wanted to hear from him.

The second thing wasn't really a changed, it was more of a... notice. For the past few months, there had been no supernatural related and I bloody love it. Not having to worry about being killed or who was going to be killed and we needed to save. Not having to think hard. I really hoped that nothing comes up and ruins this peacefulness we have here in Beacon Hills.

That's about it, really. Stiles and I made a promise to each other we always tell each other everything after my whole hair thing. I agreed and we sealed it with a kiss.

I hate this whether. It is absolutely shit. It wasn't just thunder, it was windy too and it looked like it was about to rain. I turn to Malia, who was already looking at me and smiled. Scott told me that with me and Malia's new hair cut; we actually looked related.

"How long do you think they be?" Malia asked, starting to be impatient as she taps her foot on the ground.

"It's Stiles and Scott. They're probably being late on purpose, for the fun of it." I try to explain to her and she frowned.

"Why? There's nothing humorous about it." Malia sighed, and rubs a hand through her hair, looking down at the ground briefly.

"They have weird twisted brains." I answer, Malia was about to speak and that's when we heard a loud honk and I jumped only to be greeted by Stiles' Blue Jeep, his window down and he was grinning. I could see Scott in the back, smiling at us as well.

"Sorry we're late!" Stiles called over to us, at this moment, I didn't care and I skipped over to them and smiled at him. I then connected our lips without hesitation, my head going through the window and Stiles moans in satisfaction. He pulled back, grinning like a kid again.

That's when Liam popped his head and smiled sarcastically. "I'm sorry, too." I push Liam back with my hand reaching through the window and pushed on Liam's head. I rolled my eyes. I turned around, Malia standing there, grinning at us as well and she walked over to the car door, and opened it.

"You boys do know I own a gun, right?" Mr. Tate warned, raising an eyebrow. I chuckled watching Stiles' face drop.

"Vividly, yes," Stiles nodded his head. Mr Tate is very protective of his daughter. I feel like he doesn't like us very much, he might even think that we we're a bad influence on Malia. If anything— we're actually a good influence, considering we are the ones teaching her how to act like a normal freaking human being.

"Thanks." I smile at Malia as she held the door opened for me, she smiled back as I climbed in and Liam scoots over to the other side, and I slide in the middle. Malia slides in on the other side and closed her door, and waved at her dad. I watched as Mr. Tate turns away with a smile.