FIFTEEN

FIFTEEN

I sat on my bed, crisscrossed. Scott was home. Mum was at work. No one was talking to me. But I don't care. I'm mad at everyone. Other than Scott. He's the only one trying.

I miss her. I miss Allison so much, it hurts. They say that everything happens for a reason. Why is this happening? I hope to God there is a reason.

There was a knock on my bedroom door. It's Scott. I looked up. "Hey, you okay?"

I forced out a laugh. "Is anything going to be okay?"

Scott sighed. "Stiles's father is in the hospital. I'm going. Are you going to be okay?"

I nod. "Perfect," I mutter. "I'm going to make a hot chocolate."

I walked past Scott. He grabbed my arm gently. "Hey, don't shut everyone out again."

"I'll do that when they start opening up to me." I murmur before walking down the hallway. I looked behind me and Scott pushing himself off the walls as he tried to walk, he dropped his helmet. "Scott." I gasp and quickly walked over to him.

I then stumble myself, feeling a little off-balance with my feet. "Stacey," Scott muttered. Before he completely collapsed on the ground.

"Scott." My voice cracked and I quickly got on the ground next to him, feeling okay now. "Scott!" I shoved him. "Scott please wake up, please." After begging for a while, I didn't want to leave him just in case the Dread Doctors get to him.

Or Theo.

I sat in the hallway. Scott's breathing which is a good thing. That's when Parrish came in, my eyes locked with his.

"Stacey, is he okay?" Parrish asked. I whimpered.

"I don't know," I whisper.

Parrish looked down at him. "Scott, wake up." Parrish tried multiple times before Scott actually got up. He woke up, confused and he looked up. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah," Scott breathed. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're bleeding." Parrish pointed out. I looked down at his shirt. He was bleeding. And it was a white t-shirt, too.

"It's not that bad." Scott reassured us. "Why are you here?"

"I need your help." Parrish looked over at me too. "And yours."

"With that?" I asked carefully.

"With her." Parrish turned around and I gasp, I didn't even realise Lydia was here. Lydia looked completely out of it, her head cocked to the side. "I found her out in the woods... her body was freezing. She was practically hyperthermic.  But that wasn't even the worst part. It's a badge. The Sheriff's badge."

"No," Scott speaks, Scott and I both standing up now. "It's a warning."

"Help! Get someone to help me! Quick!" Parrish yelled as he carried Lydia in her arms as we walked through the hospital. 

Scott and I left Parrish to do that. We both entered the elevator, we turned around and saw Lydia on a stretcher with doctors around her.

We locked eyes with Parrish. He nodded and the elevator door closes. "You don't have to talk to him." Scott reminded me.

"I know." I sighed. "I don't want to talk about it." I run a hand through my hair.  We were down on the floor that Stiles was at.

I could see his face, I can hear him talking to the doctor, making my heartbreak slightly. We looked in the window of where Sheriff Stilinski is resting. The door then bursts open, making me jump.