EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN

The elevator door to the hospital opens. Kira, Scott, Stiles, and I watch as twenty-three bodies were on a single stretcher, being pushed to the morgue.

"Who found them?" Stiles asked his father who was standing there in uniform.

He turned to us. "Argent." He continued. "And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is."

"We've got a theory," Scott answered.

"It's slightly terrifying theory," Stiles added.

"That's an underestimated. It's a horrifying theory!" I exclaimed.

"Well, the ME said the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels." Sheriff Stilinski explained.

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies." Scott suggests.

"Why would they do that?" Kira looked over at Scott.

"Maybe they're covering for it." I figured. It makes sense. They created that thing. "Protecting it like a parent would."

Sheriff Stilinski turned to me. "Protecting what?"

"A werewolf," Scott answered.

"It's called the Beast." Kira explained.

"We know. Horrifying." Stiles nodded.

I grin slightly. "Thanks for not using the word terrifying."

"I know you would've pulled me up with I did," Stiles says back. He wraps his arms around my shoulders, pulling me close to his chest.

I looked up at him and gave him a teasing smile. "Aw, you know me so well." I pinched his cheek and he chuckled, pulling away from my touch. I snickered.

Kira and Scott gave us this look. We were acting like we were before we were dating. The constant flirting and teasing which made me happy.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish," Sheriff Stilinski continued. "Because it looks like his dream is coming true."

"By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown." The PA speaker over tells us. "All after school activities are cancelled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day,"

"Aw, sucks for them," I tell my brother as we walked along the hallway. He chuckled and we stopped joking when we saw two police officers with large guns in their hands walking down the hallway.

Students went quiet and watched them walk by. Scott and I walked past them. We walked over to Stiles who was talking with another police officer.

"You don't think this is a bit much in terms of firepower for a high school?" Stiles asked the deputy, Strauss.

"Your Dad's the one that issued us these things," Strauss explained. "And he wouldn't officially say way,"

"Did he say anything unofficially?" My brother asked.

"No. But everyone's got a theory," Strauss answered.

I bet they do. "What's yours?" I asked and the deputy looked at me.

"I shouldn't be talking to you guys. Don't you have class?" Strauss ignored my question. I crossed my arms as I stand in between Scott and Stiles.

"Come on, Strauss." Stiles pries. "What's your theory?"

Strauss looks over at the other deputies. He stepped in closer to us. "Do you guys believe in the Supernatural?" We all gave each other looks.

Oh, do we believe.

I sighed as I take Lydia's hand in mine. Stiles and I decided to pay our friend a vissit. She's not looking well at all. She looked completely out of it... I miss her so much. She's not even blinking.

"Your teachers, uh, gave us some of the stuff you guys have been working on," I tell her. Stiles laced our hands together. "They wanted us to hold on it for you. I saw something about the, uh, Riemann Hypothesis. Um, things like, nontrivial zeros, zeta functions and a lot of other stuff that goes totally over my head."

I paused, staring down at my laced hand. I chuckled. "Maybe she should wake up and explain it to us?" Stiles nudged me making me smile a little.

"Yeah..." I agree, trailing off. "Oh, come on, Lydia. You have to come back to us. There's no way we're getting through this without you. Lydia, you have to wake up." I felt a tear slip down my cheek.

I miss my best friend. "I think that's enough." I looked over and saw Mrs. Martin standing there. She leant on the door frame with her arms crossed. "Stiles. Stacey."

I let go of Lydia's hand. "Wait, a second." Stiles murmured when he noticed something on Lydia's neck. "What is this?" There was a shaved part of her hair. "What are they doing to her?"

"All right, you two need to go." Mrs. Martin demanded.

"They shaved her head." I frowned at got up. I looked over at Mrs. Martin. "Look at this. Did you... did you know about this? What are they gonna do? Drill a hole in her head?"

"Are you crazy?" Mrs. Martin hissed at me. She pushed me and Stiles out the way gently and checked out her daughter, smoothing the hair back over. "It's for E-C-T. Electroconvulsive therapy, they shave small portions of the scalp. It's done under general anaesthesia and it's perfectly safe. Look at her, guys. She's my daughter. You don't think I'm trying everything to bring her out of this?"

"No, no, no. That's not the E-C-T." Stiles shakes his head.

The nurse comes in. "Is everything alright in here?"

"It's fine." Mrs. Martin snapped. "Our guests are just leaving." We looked at her. Mrs. Martin crossed her arms. "Stiles, Stacey, go. Or neither of you are coming back."

I stare at her before I stare down at Lydia. Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled us out of there, he brought me close to him as we passed the nurse.

"I have a bad feeling." I tell Stiles.

He looked down at me. "I know, me too."

We finally got the group back together. Malia, Liam, Stiles, and Scott. There's only one more person missing inthis pack that we need.

Everyone looks around at each other. Stiles had his body close to mine, I lean into his touch, craving it. I played with his fingers.

Scott looked around us, dropping Eichen book onto the table. On the table were blueprints of The Eichen House.

"Now we get Lydia."

A/N

Hi-hi, sorry I'm late, been working on a new series for you :) (not teen wolf)

I'm excited to finish the first book, hehehe

Sorry for the short chapter, idk :/

Thanks for supporting, comment, vote, share!