SIX

SIX

STILES'S POV

Patiently, we wait for Ms. McCall to inform us about Lydia. Scott and Liam had joined us, us being, Theo, Malia, Stacey, and Kira. Stacey was thankfully cleaned up and wasn't cut deep; I honestly thought she was cut deep by Tracy as well, but we she told me she wasn't as bad as Lydia, I was honestly the happiest man on Earth. But, I'm still worried for Lydia.

My baby was safe.

"Stiles." I heard Ms. McCall call my name, I turned around and saw her walking towards us.

"How bad is it?" I asked, trying to stay calm. Try not to have a mental break down, okay, Stiles? Lydia's fine. Stacey's fine. Everything's fine. My hand was linked in with Stacey's, calming me down.

"Could have been worse," as soon as she said that I sighed. "Theo, nice going on that belt. You probably saved her life." Great, now I have to thank Theo for saving her life. I still don't trust him. "All right, she's about to go into surgery, so it's going to be awhile. Any other supernatural details I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail," Kira informed Ms. McCall, I took a look at Scott, though he's not showing it, he was worried for Lydia. I can see it in his eyes. The panic look in his eyes. The, I should've been there to protect them, look was in his eyes.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference," Scott explained to his mother.

"Okay," Ms. McCall nodded. How is she so calm about this? Her own daughter was injured. But I guess it's okay now since Stacey is fine.

"But it wasn't just Tracy, there were others." Malia elaborated for us. Apparently, from Malia, she saw three others, all in masks. Now, I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, or if I'm supposed to believe it. She looked at me. "The guys in the masks."

STACEY'S POV

I placed down the coffee mug that contained coffee in it and I sink into the couch. I closed my eyes and listened to the house; it was quiet. Something I didn't get that offended, and I wanted to enjoy it.

I think Scott and Kira were at a club, doing some werewolf things, dealing with the Dread Doctors, and the others were doing god knows what. I didn't really bother reading the group chat messages from everyone, I just wanted some alone time.

It was currently dark, I should be getting as much sleep as I can, but I didn't want to. I pressed my lips together and opened my eyes, some memories of when Allison had come in and we were confirming that we were friends or something like that.

Sometimes, I wish it were me that was killed by the Uni so that Scott didn't have to suffer losing the love of his life. No one ever really talks about Allison's death anymore, but we'll always remember her.

She was my first real girl friend.

I heard the door open to my house and I sighed. At least I got the peace while it lastest. to my surprise, it was my mother walking through the door. She closed the door, and she looked so tired. She dropped the keys on the table and sighed.

"Hey, Mum," I greet, she jumped, clearly not seeing me there.

"Hello, darling." She replied tiredly. She rubbed her eyes and dropped her bag on the table, she was still in her work clothes. "What are you doing still up? You have school tomorrow,"

"I know," I state. "I just can't get to sleep with everything going on, with Lydia, the Dread Doctors... I just wanted some quiet."

She smiled at me sadly, before walking over to me and sat on the couch next to me. "It's hectic, I know," Mum says, giving me a side hug on the couch and I lean on her shoulder. "I miss the days where it would be just you, Scott and I."

"I know, me too," I agree.

"Did I ever tell you that Nana had a twin?" Mum randomly asks, I raised an eyebrow, turning to her.

"Nana had a twin?" I repeated, now this is something that I hadn't heard of. I was named after my Nana, her name was also Stacey.

"Yeah," Mum nodded. "Her brother's name was Scott."

I let out a small laugh. "You named us after Nana and her brother?" I clarified and she nodded, she smiled. "How come I've never met Scott before?"

Her smile faded a little. "Scott died, after a terrible accident. Nana never really talked about him since."

"How... how did Scott die?" I asked.

"He was attacked in the woods," Mum replied, giving me a sad look. "Would you believe me if I told you he and his friend went looking for a body in the woods?"

"No," I laugh. "That's some Deja vu right there. You're kidding, right?"

"Yeah, I totally am," Mum laughed. "That would've been weird though, right?"

"Totally," I agree.

"He died being hit by a car though," Mum continued. She sighed. "It's crazy, Nana use to show me photos on him, I still have a photo of him, he kind of looks like Scott."

"Really?" I asked. "Did Nana look like me?"

"Kind of, you both have the same eyes," Mum says, smiling. "You remind me of her a lot, you know," she sighed. "Well, I'm going to bed, honey,"

"Night, Mum," I say and she kissed my head as she started hope up.

"Get some sleep, okay?" Mum tells me and I nodded.

"I promise,"

I didn't get any sleep that night.

A/N

HEY GUYS IM BACK!

Also this is self promo but I've started a new Stiles Stilinski book!

It's called 'socially awkward' I hope you like it :) love you guys x