SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN

After feeling out of the loop for so long, the boys finally told me what they've been up to. They've been chasing down the last Chimera and they figured out it isn't something new, it was really really old.

The Dread Doctors resurrected a creature. It's going to be a bitch to find out whoever it is. They apparently want my help, although I'm not sure what I could do to help. They said it doesn't matter, they just need me there.

Scott and I travel downstairs together in our house and we entered the kitchen. We were only shocked to see our young friend, Liam, standing there.

"They're alive." Liam started. "I mean the Chimeras. Some of them, not all of them."

"We know." Scott nodded.

"Oh, you do?" Liam murmured.

"Yeah." Talk about awkward, these two haven't seen each other since Liam tried to kill Scott. I haven't seen Liam since he tried to kill Scott... "I... I'm sorry, we can't talk right now, Liam."

"It was Theo." Liam continued on. "He's the one who brought them back, and now they're with him. Like they're his pack."

"We know." Scott said again.

Scott grabs my wrist gently and pulls me towards the kitchen exit. "Hayden's one of them."

We stopped and turned around. "She's okay?" Scott asked in disbelief. Hayden's alive.

"She's alive." Liam reads my thoughts. "I'm not sure she's totally okay, but she's definitely alive."

"That's good." I answered.

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asked.

"To get Kira." Scott answered and I nodded. "Her Dad told us that her Mum took her out to New Mexico, to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but it's dangerous. So we're gonna go find her and bring her back."

"I'll come with you." Liam offered.

"Nah, you can't." Scott stepped back.

I gave Liam a small smile before turning around and walking off. Scott followed. "Let me help," Liam begged. We paused by the door. "Let me do something. Just tell me what I can do."

Scott looked at him. "Don't do anything."

We then walked outside and there was Stiles' Jeep, the same place we left it. And Stiles. Scott dumbed the duffle bag onto the ground.

Stiles groans. He's trying to fix his Jeep. "So, what did he want?" The hood of Stiles' Jeep was up.

Scott holds the lamp. "To help." Scott answers softly.

"You gonna let him?" Stiles asked.

"Eventually, I guess," Scott said.

"Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now?" Stiles asked. "I mean since he's the only actual other werewolf, your only actual Beta."

"You didn't see the way he came at me." Scott breaths. "You didn't see the look in his eyes."

"Well, we've been with you on a full moon, so Stacey and I have both seen that look." Stiles concluded. "You want to get the band back together, Scott, you don't leave out a drummer." Scott sighed and Stiles started the engine manually. He came back over. "Success!"

I chuckled the way he said it. "Yes!" Stiles continued and closed the Jeep's hood. The three of us rushed towards the Jeep and climbed in. I climbed in the back, pure usual, Scott in the passenger side and Stiles in the front seat.