NINETEEN

NINETEEN

"Unit Five heading northwest on Crescent reporting an incredibly large... something," Clark speaks over the radio scanner.

Stiles, Scott, and I were in the Jeep chasing after the police cars, which was chasing the Beast. We're stupid, we know.

"Unit Nine, to Dispatch, I think I've got eyes on the same thing." Another deputy speaks. "Some kind of rabid animals."

"Unt Five to Nine, trust me, that's no animal," Clark tells them.

"Unit Six, to dispatch, we have a situation downtown," Strauss speaks. "Multiple fatalities."

"Copy, medics on their way," another man answers. "Do you have a prep in sight, Unit Six?"

"Negative," Strauss confirmed. "Looks like a 10-91E. Animal Attack."

"10-4, can you say what kind of animal?" The man asked.

We did not get an answer. Stiles picked up the radio. "All units stay back. Do not engage. I repeat, do no engage."

I couldn't help but giggle in amusement. Now that was freaking adorable. "Stiles, get off the radio." His dad tells him. Stiles sighed and lowered the radio. "All unit alert. Wait for back-up. Repeat, no one goes near this thing."

"Unit Five reporting sighting on Hill Road southbound..." Clarke informs.

"Unit Nine, I've got it turning off Oakridge." Another man speaks. I frowned. "Southbound on Beachwood..."

"All units, this is dispatch. We've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell." Dispatch says.

"Wait a second, Beachwood to Mitchell?" Stiles asked.

"It's headed right for the hospital." Scott nodded. My eyes widen. Mum's at the hospital.

Stiles grabbed the radio. "Dad..."

"Stiles, get off this channel." Sheriff groaned.

"Dad, just listen to me, okay?" Stiles pleads. "It's headed for the hospital, alright? He's headed for Beacon Memorial. You hear me? It's headed for the hospital."

We opened the door to an empty hospital. My heart pounds. This is like one of those freaky horror movies. The lights flicker on and off. It was deadly silent.

A gun behind us cocks making me jump and turned around, Stiles shoved his body in front of mine and I relaxed when it was Stilinski. He puts his finger to his lips and shushes us.

Stiles looked down at me, asking me if I'm alright. I nodded my head and laced my fingers with his, tensing.

Then, the building shakes and there was a loud roar followed by a snarles upstairs. The Beast. "Fourth floor," Scott whispered.

Climbing up the stairs, we made it to the fourth floor. Stilinski held up his gun as he opened the door, going in first. Files were everywhere and at the end of the hallway, there was a wheelchair caught on fire.

Great, we have to turn a corner.

Carefully, we take small steps and we were about to turn the corner until a flaming fireball shoots at us, Stiles pulled me back far away, the fireball crashes into the wall.

My eyes widen. That's not a fireball. That's Parrish. Parrish has three large gashes in him. His eyes were bright firey orange. Stilinski walked over to Parrish and knelt down to him.