TWENTY-ONE

TWENTY-ONE

I decided to go all badass with my outfit and went with all black. Malia thought I was being ridiculous but I made up some bullshit it's not going to work without the outfit.

I just lied. I wanted to feel like a badass with the outfit. I was going to go in the Eichen House wearing rainbow colours.

I'm wearing some black heels, black skinny leggings, and a black crop top. And to top it all off, a black leather jacket.

"Please remember to follow visit or procedure." Travers, our guider states as Malia, Kira, and I followed into the Eichen House. "Eichen House ahs a wide range of patients and we cannot guarantee the safety of those who deviate the rules."

The gate closes behind us. We walked in with the crowd. Quietly, Kira, Malia, and I slip behind the wall, where we couldn't be seen by the others. Kira exhaled. Everyone was now signed in but we were still hiding around the corner.

"Not again, Nelson!" Travers cries out the naked teenage boy as he runs by. So that's Malia's inside guy. The distraction worked. Kira, Malia, and I slipped into the electrical room without Travers seeing.

I heard Nelson screaming making me feel bad for him. We entered the electrical room. Hopefully, Stiles, Scott, and Liam made it to their station.

We've got 15 minutes. "We're in. We did it." Kira states the obvious.

"Don't get too excited," Malia tells her. "Getting out's the hard part."

I looked down at my timer. "12 minutes."

Malia walked over to the panel of wires and she opens it with her super-strength. Kira exhales as she looks at it. "Okay, Kira." Malia started. "You can do this." Kira stepped forward to the panel.

"11 minutes," I informed everyone.

Kira grabbed a sheet and looked down at it. She analyzed it for a second before looking up at the panel. "I think it's these." She says after a while. "But they're covered in rubber."

I looked around and saw a pair of scissors on the table. I walked over to it and quickly grabbed it before running back over to them. I hand them to Malia.

Malia went to go snip the wire, but Kira grabbed her arm. "You want to electrocute yourself?"

"I'll heal." Malia shrugged.

"Not if you die." Kira pointed out. She then got out her claws. She claws at them and she grunts when she got an electric shot.

Kira gave her a look and her claws were smoking. "I didn't die." Malia pointed out.

Kira let that one go. I looked down at the time on my phone. "Four minutes."

Kira sighed and turned to the panel. "I can smell how nervous you are." Malia decided to say.

"Not helping," Kira replied.

"Okay," I whispered. I walked up to her. "You can do this. It's just like you guys practised."

"You mean like when I caused a major blackout?" Kira asked nervously.

I shake my head. "Not like that, no." I walked over to Malia and checked the time. "Ten seconds. Nine, eight."

"Please stop counting." Kira quickly said and her hands were on the right wires. She gripped the wires.

Nothing's happening. "Why isn't it working?" Malia asked.

"Because I have no idea what I'm doing." Kira worries. She exhales deeply and looked down.

After a few seconds, Malai talked. "Kira, nothing's happening."

"I'm aware of that," Kira replied. "I don't want to lose control because I'm scared I might fry the entire system."

Malia stepped forward. "Stop worrying about what you might do. This isn't about you or me. Or Stacey. It's about Lydia. We're here to save Lydia." I nod my head. "We're here to save our friend."

Kira exhaled deeply again and begins to concentrate on the wire. Malia stepped back to where I was. The wires begin to glow, which means it's halfway to be working. She's putting her energy into them.

"Kira, it's working," I whispered as the room got dark all of a sudden. "Keep going."

The monitor on the computer then begins to beep, my eyes widen and I walked over to it, Malia following. I read; REBOOT INITIATED!

I smiled. It's worked!

Kira lets go and gasped, she looked around. "Let's go," Malia says and we walked toward the door, we unlocked it and stayed by it, to check if it was clear.

It wasn't.

A few guards walked in.

"Those guards shouldn't be here," I whisper.

"We could get past them," Kira tells us.

"We could." Malia agreed. "But we don't want to set any alarm until Lydia is out."

I nodded, agreeing with her. "Perimeter security, check-in please." A man over the radio on Travers radio. The guards left. "Perimeter, do you copy?"

The girls and I looked at each other before slowly backing back into the electrical room, Kira closed the door quietly. Looks like we'll be here for a little while.

We leant against the door. "Visiting hours are well past over," we heard Trevers speak. I frowned.

I have a bad feeling. "We're not here to visit." Someone else spoke. It was Tracy.

Theo's here.

"We're here for Lydia Martin." Speak of the devil.

I heard some glass breaking next, making me gasp. After hearing Theo leave, the three of us walked out and into the main area.

Glass was all over the floor and Trevers was lying on the floor, passed out. Malia bent down and slapped his face.

Electric rackles from Kira's fingers tips, Kira grunts quietly. "It's started." Kira tells us.

"We need to get you out of here." Malia stands up.

"What about the others?" Kira worries.

"They should already be back at the morgue," I tell her. "Let's go." And we run through the gate.

Eventually, we get to the morgue down in Eichen House and we sprint through it. The alarm goes off and we paused. I saw the dead body bags on the floor, that must mean they made it.

Kira tried to open the door but it shocks her. Kira flies back onto the ground, along with Malia. Malia groans.

"Lockdown."

I watched as Kira begins to have electricity crackling all around her. Malia's eyes turned bright blue.

Oh dear lord.

A/N

Hello everyone!

Thanks for 4K, this is amazinggg!

I have nothing much to say other than sorry for the short chapter :(

Comment, vote, share!