THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN

I woke up the next morning feeling someone shift beside me. Alarmed, I turned my body, angling it and saw that Stiles was there, in one of his deep sleep again.

I noticed that I was actually in my PJs, I don't remember getting into my PJs last night. Unless... Stiles changed me. My cheeks heat up at the thought of Stiles seeing me in my bra and undies.

I chew on my lip, stopping a smile from spreading onto my lips and I fall back onto my pillow, knowing my cheeks are probably pink.

When did Stiles even come in last night? He should've woken me up when he did. I chew in my inner cheek, starring up at the ceiling. I took a quick glance at the clock, 6.45 am making me mentally groan.

Once I know the heat on my cheeks has calmed down, I move around on my side, seeing Stiles sleeping. His mouth was opened, his eyes shut, and he was muttering things in his sleep which made me smile.

But unfortunately, I had to wake him up for school.

I shove him gently which made him moan and I rolled my eyes. "Stiles," I call in a whisper. "Stiles." No response. "Stiles!" I think back to the last time I had to do this, I ended up kissing him last time.

I got closer to him and placed a hand on his side, my hand moved up his side smoothly, and I watched myself do it. Eventually, I closed the gap and I connected our lips, making him jerk awake and I laughed quietly against his lips.

His adorable eyes were wide awake now and he ended up kissing me back, placing his own hand on my side. Our tounges collided awkwardly but we ignored that, and Stiles pulled away. "What?" He asked and frowned. "You know I don't like it when you kiss me early in the morning. I have morning breath."

"I've said it once and I'll say it again," I lean closer to our foreheads are touching. "I don't care." Stiles rolled his eyes but pecked my lips. "Good morning, didn't know you were sleeping over."

"I couldn't sleep," Stiles admitted. "Not without you at least. You're like my new pillow."

I chuckle softly. "What time did you come in last night?"

"9... 10... maybe 11," Stiles smiled at me.

"It's a good thing you made a key," I joke and Stiles nodded. I then cuddle up to Stiles some more, making sure he wrapped his arms around me and our legs tangled nicely together.

"Five more minutes," Stiles murmurs, resting his head on my head and I rest my head on his shoulder. "But I have something to say," I looked up at him, removing my head from his shoulder, waiting for his announcement. "I know who's taking the bodies. Parrish is."

"Parrish?" I asked in disbelief. "I- I don't understand, he can't..."

"I know," Stiles says, rubbing his hand on my shoulder. "We're still making a plan on what we're actually going to tell Parrish."

"What about your Dad?"

Stiles sighed. "I don't know."

I don't know what to do. I feel as something has literally changed in the pack, no one's really been talking to each other for the past five days. It's like we're keeping our distance. Stiles and I have somewhat of a conversation, but it only lasts two seconds without any kisses.

Sometimes, we don't even notice each other when we walk down the hallways at school. I would see Malia, Stiles, and Scott all in the same hall, but no one is near each other. And when I do see them, I avoid them and go to the bathroom.

But I think some of us are okay with that. Because talking makes it easier to keep secrets. And I don't know if anyone's really lying about things. Maybe it's more like lies of an omission.

Maybe the worst lie is to Stilinski. Because no one's told him about Parrish yet. Then again, no one's told Parrish either. He doesn't even seem to remember taking the bodies. And we think he's only really dangerous f you try to get in his way.

If Stilinski new the truth, he'd definitely get in his way, so Lydia and Stiles are trying to find the body which means finding the Nemeton. They're driving around, searching all of the woods. But the last time that we found this thing, three of us almost drowned in ice water.

We're not the only ones looking for Chimeras... Stilinski got everyone looking for the next target. Questioning anyone who's a gentic Chimera. Anyone who's got two sets of DNA. No one really knows what they're looking for.

Some think it's a serial killer. Some probably know it's worse. The two Chimeras that we know about, Hayden and Corey... they're both doing okay. Actually, better than okay. They're healing faster and getting stronger. They don't need our help.

And I don't think they want it, anyway. I still haven't from Kira, pretty sure no one has. Kira has gone somewhere to control her fox, my brother's been devasted about their break. And I'm getting more and more worried about Deaton, I know something's coming.

I know something's coming, and it's coming big.

A/N

I apologize for the short chapter and barely any words. But poor Stacey, I love her character so much seriously and I forgot that she's not actually apart of Teen Wolf.