FIVE

FIVE

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping," Lydia explained as the pack was all in a group meeting, you could say, with Stiles' Jeep outside the school. I lean on Stiles slightly. "It was a real disorder. It was night terrors." 

"Well, now she's the night terror," Stiles commented. "Especially since no one can find her." 

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable..." Scott glanced to his left and there was a grinning Mason. Who invited him again? "Expect for you." 

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mason apologized. "This is all just mind-blowing. You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is." 

"I'm still learning." Kira nodded, from Scott's right. 

"Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle." I raise an eyebrow at Stiles' comment. Inner circle? 

"Uh, I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asked, his eyes widening with excitement. 

"No," Liam and Stiles both said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Guys, look. Back to Tracy," Scott said. "She's just one lone wolf. We can find her." 

"One lone serial-killing wolf." Malia muttered. 

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know." Stiles corrected Malia. "The other two were mauled." This is our daily talk. We are not like most teenagers. "What do we do when we catch her?"

Usually, I think, I'm not sure I haven't really had time to gossip about pointedly crap, girls would talk about movies or do homework, have parties. No, my friend group likes to save lives, try to save their own lives, and fight crime. 

Is it too late to quit this group? 

"I say we put her down." Malia strongly stated.

We all kind of looked at each other, there was no way Scott would agree to put Tracy down. "Intense," Mason says after a moment of silences. 

"Guys lets concentrate on catching her first," Scott said. "We'll figure out the rest later." 

"Nice to see where your priorities are, Scott." Ms. Finch placed the test result on his desk, I got 92 questions right out of 100. I thought I was going to fail, but I passed on a very high number which I'm pleased about. "Since you have such a good grasp on the subject, how about you lead us in a review of last night's leaving." 

Scott's face dropped immediately, much like mine but I didn't show it. Throwback to Coach's class when Scott didn't do the reading then. Scott and I forgot to do the reading last night! I knew there was something missing last night.

Scott has a pretty good record of forgetting to do his readings. 

"Uh... sure." Scott trailed off. He turned to the page. That's when I catch my eye on Liam who was trying to get Scott's attention, Liam and I connect eyes. He nods over to Scott. 

"Scott?" Ms. Finch asked Scott had seen Liam already. 

"Sorry, just looking for the page." Scott said. 

"Scott?" Ms. Finch asked again, clearly seeing that he was distracted.

 "Yeah, one sec. Sorry," Scott apologised again. 

"Scott..." Ms Finch trailed off. I saw Scott tap his ear. Damn, I wish I had supernatural hearing now. A few minutes later, Liam was gone and the fire alarm bell was ringing. I glanced at Lydia who frowns but I left my things to follow Scott quickly. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as I quickly followed Scott down the hallway. "What's so important that Liam's out of class?"

"Tracy's in school. She's in Liam's History," Scott explained, I nodded. Liam had eventually caught up with us. We enter the History class, students were leaving and Mr. Yukimura was standing there. I watch as Hayden was trying to talk to a very distorted Tracy into leaving. She was breathing heavily, her hands were gripping on the edge of the seat and she was looking up. 

Quickly, Tracy had gripped onto Hayden's wrist making Hayden gasp in shock. I watch Tracy's claws come out. "Tracy," I softly called out stepping forward slightly. "Tracy."  Her breathing becomes more noticeable. "Tracy. Tracy, let go. Tracy," 

"Hey, you're hurting me." Hayden whimpered, her eyes widening. 

"Tracy, let her go." I softly said, trying to snap some sense into this girl.  

"They're coming." Tracy whispered. She then lets go of Hayden. Tracy looked like she was in a slight daze. "They're coming for all of us." I then watch Tracy fall to the ground, silver liquid pouring out her mouth, creating a big puddle.